THANK YOU

Thank you with all my heart for reading Fanboy. Actually thank you for making it this far and dealing with me!!

I love these characters with all my heart, I truly do. I'll never forget the day I published the cast and characters of Fangirl. I was only 15 at the time and had no idea that it would lead me this far. The current 17 year old me is still shocked to this day tbh.

I was big time (rush) flopping and I randomly decided to write it and see how it went. I expected it to flop, and I was so so SO wrong. Now here we are with thousands of reads and a sequel that (I hope) people enjoyed!

I've laughed, cried, made and lost friends along the way, but I wouldn't trade this journey for any other. It's helped me grow as a writer and helped me fall in love with writing all over again.

If I'm being honest I had the intention of finishing this story MONTHS ago, but I went through a lot of bumps in the road when it came to motivation and inspiration, especially when I lost a significant amount of readers and voters after taking a break from writing (me being bitter about ghost readers part 8272827283, fuck y'all).

At the end of the day what really matters is my love for these characters and what I've written, and it feels weird and also bittersweet to let go of it. I've been writing almost everyday for this lovely universe for like a year and a half, but I wouldn't take back a single second.

While this may be the end, there's gonna be a some bonus content (plus a Q&A up next!) that didn't make it to the main story so stay tuned my loves!!

Once again, thank you for reading Fanboy. 💙