008. heartthrob

At Diego's last performance, he had a whole speech prepared. Usually Broadway actors do this type of thing at their final performance, but this was going to be a very unforgettable one.

His costars had given him a bouquet of flowers, an extremely large bouquet to be exact. He was definitely going to struggle to find a big enough vase later.

Indigo, Tom, and Zendaya were cheering him on. Also, Indigo had Papa Rivera on FaceTime during the curtain call.

Diego went on with his speech, and finally got to the big announcement. "I know there's people dying to know what my next big project is, and you're all gonna find out right now."

"Tell us bitch!" Indigo screamed over all the applause.

"I've been casted as Peter Kavinsky in To All The Boys I've Loved Before! It should be out next summer! Also shout out to my sis Indigo Rivera who's in the audience right now!" Everyone immediately turned to an extremely shocked Indigo, plus Tom and Zendaya.

"Holy-"

"Shit. Sorry, I love to finish your sentences."

"Not now, Tom!"

•••

After what seemed like forever taking pictures with fans and meeting practically all of them, they all finally got to talk to Diego. "Diego Luca Rivera!"

"Ooo, someone's mad. You're using my full name." Diego laughed. At this moment Indigo looked like a tiny maniac.

"Why didn't you tell me first! I can't believe Zendaya knew this entire time!" Diego turned to Zendaya, who was frowning. "Sorry. She's scary when she's angry."

"I knew you would tell anyone that breathes in your direction. You're not that good at secrets." The only secret Indigo was good at keeping was when she was first crushing on Tom. But that actually ended up well.

Indigo rolled her eyes. "Whatever, let's get some food. Security made me throw away the snacks I tried smuggling in."

•••

Tweet

@indigoblue: MY BROTHER IS GONNA BE A MOVIE STAR WHAT THE FUCK

•••

The four of them were currently sitting in a very crowded restaurant, and of course there was some paparazzi outside.

"Jesus, why can't I just eat in peace? A girl needs food!" Indigo groaned in the booth. She was sitting next to Tom with Zendaya and Diego across from them.

Paparazzi were taking pictures from outside, which was definitely creepy. Indigo was tempted to give them the middle finger, but that would only cause bad press. Plus this night was to celebrate Diego, she didn't want to ruin it.

Once their waiter showed up, who was very star struck, they ordered their food. "Tom, I'm sorry if I bite your hand. I'm just so hungry."

Tom quickly moved his hand away from Indigo. "Indie, be patient. There's bread on the table."

There wasn't just bread though. The waiter brought a bottle of champagne on the house, and all but Zendaya (since she has no plans on drinking) had some.

"To Diego!"

•••

21.2 million likes
@zendaya: endlessly proud of you xoxo
Tagged: @diegorivera

•••

Since it was a struggle to get a cab, they just decided to walk home together. Their apartments weren't that far from each other, so it wasn't that much of a stretch.

"So when do you start filming?" Indigo asked.

"In a few weeks." Diego replied. It was just announced that he was casted, they didn't expect filming to start so quick. "Daya's staying in New York until I have to go to British Colombia."

"You're going to Canada? Can you get me maple syrup?" Of course Indigo wanted some type of food, and Diego knew he couldn't forget.

"I knew you would say that." He laughed. They were still walking down the sidewalk. Diego's hand holding Zendaya's while Indigo was holding onto Tom's.

They had gotten to Indigo and Tom's apartment first, so they said their goodbyes. Indigo hugged Diego, more like she leaped into his arms. "Make me proud."

"You know I will." He said and waved goodbye.

Tom and Indigo went up the elevator up to their apartment. "I can't believe you asked him to get you maple syrup."

"Can you blame me? The opportunity struck upon me." Indigo giggled.

"You're something else, Indie." Tom gushed.

"Well you're stuck with me." She said as she squeezed his hand.

•••

Ngl I don't like how I wrote this chapter I could do so much better ugh