017. in la (part 2)

Tweet

@indigoblue: I JUST WANTED SOME FRUIT OH MY GOD

↳ @zendaya: aw you're famous asf now↳ @tomholland1996: this is gold↳ @indigoblue: @tomholland1996 is this how you treat your fiancée 😪

@zendaya: aw you're famous asf now
@tomholland1996: this is gold
@indigoblue: @tomholland1996 is this how you treat your fiancée 😪

•••

Being in LA for a good amount of time was going to be a challenge for Indigo. She still fails to realize that she's pretty famous now. There are eyes everywhere, and those eyes are on none other than Tom's fiancée. At least now she wasn't known as just that. During the period of time when she wasn't working that was all people referred to her as. Now she's continuing to make a name for herself, and it's been nothing but good for her.

Since Indigo was with Zendaya, Diego was constantly texting Indigo begging her to "tell Z I said hi" or "put her on the phone". It was quite annoying if she were being honest, but she knew why he kept on doing it. He knows he fucked up and now he's dying to have Zendaya back, but Zendaya was very persistent on ignoring him right now. God knows when she'll just get back with him.

Rehearsals for Hairspray began tomorrow, and Indigo absolutely couldn't contain her excitement. She hadn't been this excited work wise since filming Spider-Man: Homecoming. As much as it's weird so say, Indigo loved working. She thrived in her work, especially theatre. It felt right to her.

"Z, Diego says hi. Again." Indigo sighed as she stared at her phone. "Got anything to say?"

"No." Zendaya replied.

She rolls her eyes at Zendaya. Eventually the game has to end. "You can't ignore him forever."

"I know. But I can ignore him while I can." Zendaya smirked at her last sentence.

With each day that goes by, all hope is lost for Zendaya and Diego to get back together. Hopefully they'll have some sort of reunion, but that was bound to happen anyway. Indigo's birthday was coming up in a couple weeks, and there was definitely going to be a party. Knowing Diego he'll go in hopes of just at least having a conversation with her.

"So," Indigo went to change the subject since she was tired of the breakup. "When's your new movie coming out?"

"Oh, the Greatest Showman?" Zendaya questioned, which Indigo nodded. "December 20th, but the premiere is on the 8th."

"That's the day after Hairspray live!" Indigo exclaimed. She couldn't help but think how could Zendaya juggle of this, but then again it's Zendaya. "Yeah, and what about it?"