010. say yes to the dress

(If you can't tell the date says 7/21/16)

16.7 million likes
@tomholland2013: throwback I miss you so much ❤️
Tagged: @indigoblue

View 102,677 comments

@username: AW ITS A PIC FROM HOMECOMING

@username: Tom is providing us even when they're not around each other bless UP

@indigoblue: THAT PHOTO WAS FROM BEFORE WE WERE EVEN DATING WTF

@username: ^ THAT MAKES IT EVEN CUTER

•••

Today was the day Indigo was going to go dress shopping. It was the perfect opportunity since Tom wasn't around because he would be begging to go.

Laura flew to New York because she claimed if she missed it she "would die."

Zendaya was still in New York so she didn't have to go to any extremes, but this was her last week there. And obviously Jenny lives in New York.

They all squeezed into Jenny's car to drive to the dress shop. It was a pretty high end place, but Zendaya was the one who recommended it.

Once they made it there, they were greeted by a salesperson, and immediately started looking around. The thing is, Indigo was a pretty picky person, so this was going to be very difficult.

"Ooo, this is pretty." Laura said, picking up a dress covered in lace.

Indigo gave the dress not even a second of her time. "No."

"Oh no." Jenny whispered. Zendaya looked at her confused. "Oh no what?"

"It's happening."

"What's happening-"

"No. No. No. Eh. No. No. GOD NO-"

"Oh, I see now." Zendaya mumbled. They had only been in the store for a couple minutes, and it was already a nightmare.

•••

Tweet

@jennyiscool: Bridezilla Indigo is happening y'all
@zendaya: SHHH SHE'S WATCHING US

•••

"How do you feel about this one?" Indigo asked as the stepped out in an all white jumpsuit.

Zendaya looked at the jumpsuit in absolute disgust. "What is this? A disco club?"

"Daya! Fine. I'm not wearing it." Indigo whined then shut the dressing room door.

"Weren't you being a little rude?" Laura frowned.

She rolled her eyes. "It's a wedding, not Studio 54."

"Indigo hates criticism." Jenny said. "She says it's too harsh for the soul."

"Well I hope she's prepared for whole lot of criticism from me." Zendaya laughed.

Indigo stood out of the dressing room with the biggest smile on her face. "Guys?"

They all turned around, and looked in awe. "Oh my god."

"I think this is the one." She beamed. She looked like a modern day Cinderella. "Do you hate it? I'll put it back-"

"No! Buy it! We've been here for 3 hours." Jenny interrupted. Indigo's pickiness was no joke.

"I will! Chill out." Indigo yelled. She shut the dressing room door and got back into her normal clothing. After doing that, she went to buy the dress without hesitation.

"Are you even going to look at the price tag?" Laura asked confused.

"Tom's paying." Indigo replied with a smirk.

"Can he be my sugar daddy?" Jenny whispered in Indigo's ear. "Jenny! No!"

"That's fair." She sighed. Then Indigo's phone rang, and it was a call from her manager whom she hadn't spoken to in awhile. "Hello?"

"How do you feel about being in a live TV production of Hairspray?"

•••

This sucks I'm so sorry omg