013. girls day

"You guys WHAT?" Indigo was absolutely boiling with rage. She couldn't believe that Zendiego was over. Her first instinct was that it was totally Diego's fault, mainly because he's known to fuck up.

"We broke up, okay? I need a hug really bad." Zendaya croaked. It was hard to believe it herself, but she was facing the reality that it was over between her and the man she loved.

Indigo and Jenny took Zendaya in open arms and hugged her. She truly needed it after all. "Thanks guys."

They let go, and Indigo and Jenny both knew what they had to do. "You need to lighten up."

"Huh-"

Jenny nodded with her. "Yeah, you need to keep your mind off it."

"What are you guys ta-"

"We're gonna have a girls day!" The two girls squealed in unison. Why mope around when you can hangout with your girlfriends?

"You don't have to-"

Indigo pressed her index finger to Zendaya's mouth, shushing her. "We have to, Z. We'll do whatever it takes."

Zendaya hugged them once more, this time feeling slightly better. "I don't deserve you two."

Indigo was too busy having her eyes stuck to her screen, and Zendaya questioned her. "What are you doing?"

"Texting Laura, duh. She hopped on a plane."

"What?"

•••

"Hello! I'm here, I'm not exactly queer, but I brought stuff!" Laura squealed as she entered Indigo's apartments with gift bags in her hands. "I got self care products."

"Laura, I don't think-"

Zendaya sniffled. "Is there face masks?"

"Who do you think I am? Of course I brought face masks!" She exclaimed. "I got a lot, so we're good!"

"Did you bring food?" Jenny asked, her stomach rumbling.

"Sadly, no." Laura frowned.

"Jenny, we can just order takeout." Indigo said.

"Yeah, but I'm lowkey broke." She sighed. "The wedding singer business isn't thriving at this time of year."

"You act like we don't have money." Indigo giggled a little. "I'll pay, okay?"

"Fine. But if you order pizza I'll kill you if you get pineapples." Jenny absolutely hated pineapple on pizza, but Indigo definitely knew this.

"Don't worry, there won't be any pineapples." Indigo reassured, then went to call the pizza place right down the street.

Laura partially raised her hand "Wait, but I want pine-"

"I don't want that shit lingering." Jenny gagged.

•••