020. birthday girl (part 2)

(PRETEND SHE CHANGED HER OUTFIT
P L E A S E MANIPS AREN'T EASY)

(PRETEND SHE CHANGED HER OUTFITP L E A S E  MANIPS AREN'T EASY)

12.3 million likes
@indigoblue: Peter Kavinsky is my brother ?? Plot twist 👀
Tagged: @diegorivera

View 106,433 comments

@kingstonupontom: we need zendiego content you imbeciles

@username: the sibling duo we deserve

@username: Diego is already stealing hearts wow

•••

"Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman!" Indigo yelled across the room. "Yes, I looked your full name up on Wikipedia! Get your butt over here!"

"Why do you look mad? Is it because of Tom?" Zendaya asked as if she didn't know what this was about.

"You need to talk to my brother right now." She practically demanded. "He's a mess! He needs you! He still loves you!"

"Diego still loves me, huh?"

Indigo furiously nodded. "Obvi!"

Zendaya raised an eyebrow, thinking that she was full of shit. "If he really loved me, I wouldn't have been thrown under the gutter. Am I wrong?"

"I- uh-"

"Exactly." She interrupted. "I'm not talking to him EVER again."

"Z-"

The door bell rang in perfect timing, and Indigo couldn't get another word out. "Why don't you get that?"

"Well I'm gonna!" Indigo grunted and shuffled to the front door. Her mood changed extremely quick once she saw who was at the door. "Tom! I can't believe you're here!"

"Hello, love!" Tom hugged his fiancée and kissed her on the cheek. "Are you gobsmacked?"

"Huh?"

"Gobsmacked! You know-"

"I'm not British, Tommy boy." Indigo giggled.

"I know, darling. But, I didn't come alone." Tom then revealed Harrison (who was looking GOOD), which made the surprise even better.

"Harrison? Oh my god!" She quickly wrapped her arms around Harrison, which totally wasn't awkward for the three of them. Indigo and Harrison hugged a little longer than they should have, but the two friends definitely missed each other.