018. i love play rehearsal

12

12.4 million likes
@indigoblue: mood because rehearsals finally start today

View 203,262 comments

@username: OUR DEAR INDIGO IS THRIVING ONCE MORE

@username: i'm so hype for content FUCK

@username: tomigo who??

@tomholland2013: you better buss it darling

@indigoblue: @tomholland2013 I better what?

@username: Indigo not understanding British slang is my kink

•••

Indigo was currently in the car with Zendaya as she was on her way to her very first rehearsal for Hairspray Live. Despite not getting much sleep the night before, she could care less about that. She was in the passenger seat, clapping in excitement. "Oh my god, I'm so excited I'm gonna die!"

"Indie." Zendaya said sternly. "Please don't."

"Kidding!" Indigo giggled, then she changed to a poker face. "Or am I?"

"Did you get any sleep last night?" She asked her, concerned as to why Indigo was acting as if she was in a sugar high.

"No, I'm currently running on coffee and caffeine pills. Diego called me at like 1 am-"

"Diego called you?" Zendaya interrupted after hearing his name.

"Yeah, why? You miss him? Cause I'll totally text him-"

"No! I don't." That was a lie. She's a shitty liar, but Indigo was too hyper to tell. "Let's just change the subject."

"When will you admit you still love him?" Now Indigo was starting to get serious. She was determined to get them back together. Not a day went by where she didn't miss them together. Things weren't the same now.

Zendaya sighed. She didn't want to admit that she was wrong. Diego may be stubborn, but Zendaya was just as much. "We are not having this conversation right now."

"Why? There's time to spare." Indigo smirked a little.

"Oh, would you look at that. We're here." Zendaya leaned over to opened the door, then kicked Indigo out of the car. "Bye!"

"This isn't over!" She yelled out as Zendaya floored the pedal and drove off. She probably could've gotten a ticket, but she couldn't care any less.

•••

(Can you BELIEVE my ass found hairspray live rehearsal shit ?? My mind)