030. feliz navidad

10 million likes@indigoblue: Merry Christmas, kiss my ass

10 million likes
@indigoblue: Merry Christmas, kiss my ass.

•••

Tom assumed that he would wake up on Christmas morning with the lovely view of Indigo sleeping beside him, but oh boy was he wrong.

Out of nowhere, Indigo randomly hits a high note well beyond her known range, making Tom jump out of bed. "Merry Christmas Tommy Boy! Now let's open some fucking presents!"

"What about breakfast-"

"Your tea and nasty biscuits can wait!" Indigo says. "I want you to see what I got you!"

"Nasty? Woah-" Indigo grabbed Tom's hand and practically dragged him to the living him where their enormous tree stood high. She pushed him onto the couch, which Tom found oddly hot, but it was only 8 am and Indigo was dying to open presents.

Indigo grabs one of the many gift boxes and hands it to Tom. "Open it."

See, Indigo knew exactly which gift she handed Tom. She specifically used a different gift wrap from the others just so she knew which one to hand him first. She probably should've waited for last, but she was dying to show Tom this gift.

Tom ripped the wrapping paper and took the lid off the box to reveal a huge blanket, but it wasn't just and ordinary blanket. "A blanket?"

"Unfold it." He unfolded the blanket, which showed pictures of the two, spanning from when they first met to more recently. "I got it made on this custom website, but it's memories of us."

"I... I love it." Tom says, leaving Indigo surprised. "Really?"

"I could never top this, Indie." He looks up at her. Was he crying? If he was, it definitely would be happy tears. He was so glad to have Indigo as his future wife.

"I mean, you did help me meet Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan, so..." Indigo shrugs. And she would meet them again at the next Avengers premiere.

"True. Anyway, wanna open your presents?" Tom asked, but little did he know that Indigo had more in store for her fiancé.

"No, no, no." She shakes her head. "I have more presents for you."

"Oh?" Tom raised eyebrow. Indigo runs over to the Christmas tree, picking up four stacked boxes. The stack was tall enough to cover her face, but she luckily managed to not fall and ruin the presents.

"You've really outdone yourself this year, haven't you?" He laughs a little.

"Hush." Indigo then hands him a small box. "Open."