028. you're timeless to me

(Hello this is technically a part 2 to the previous chapter but I had to title it this because Hairspray okay bye-)

14.1 million likes
@indigoblue: Missing you the most today. I know you would be proud.

•••

Despite all of Indigo's cast mates being tired out of their minds, they all couldn't resist a party. Everyone circled around a piano on set, with Garrett playing a bunch of tunes.

"Oh my god, Tom." Indigo poked him. "We should sing."

"No, no." Tom shook his head. "I don't sing publicly."

"So you're gonna deny that you sing Rocket Man by Elton John in the shower?" She crossed her arms. There was no way he could deny this.

"Yes." He said in a shock. "Yes I am."

"Sad." She teased at him. "We could've done an amazing duet."

"What-"

"Hey guys, let's sing Without Love one last time!" Indigo yelled out to her classmates, who happily agreed.

Indigo grabbed Maddie's, who played Tracy, hand and they went over to the piano. Ephraim walked over as well, towering over them.

Diego walked over to Tom who was standing alone and scared him a bit. "Dude. You lowkey could be a good Link."

Tom jumped a little, but took the compliment. "Really?"

"Yeah!" Diego replied. "Charming good looks, can actually sing, must I go on?"

"No. Let's hear them perform." Tom said and watched Indigo basically belt her ass off.

"Seaweed you're my black white knight I've found my blue eyed soul!"

"You wish she was singing that to you." He whispered to Tom. Was he drunk? Tom doubted it because he knew Diego was so desperate to have Zendaya again.

"Don't you have someone to get back together with?" Tom smirked at him.

"Oh god, not you too." Zendaya groaned in the background.

"Work in progress, buddy." Diego patted Tom on the back, which he cringed at. "Never call me that again."

•••