014. run and tell that

1 week later

18.2 million likes
@indigoblue: I am now a checkerboard chick! 💁🏻‍♀️
Tagged: @nbchairspraylive

View 203,910 comments

@username: OH MY GOD

@kingstonupontom: HOLY FUCK

@username: THIS IS EVERYTHING I NEEDED AND MORE

@marvelxvoid: I-

@diegorivera: I CANT BELIEVE YOU HID THIS FROM ME

@indigoblue: @diegorivera karma's a bitch ☕️ (also shouldn't you be working?? tea)

@username: rip Diego omg

•••

The news finally broke out. This was Indigo's next big project, and she was too excited to tell the world about it. She hadn't worked in months, so she really needed this.

It was hard flying to LA without letting others know about it, but of course paparazzi were snapping hundreds of pictured of her. She still kept her little secret though.

Zendaya and Diego still remained not together. She ultimately blocked him on just about everything, and Diego has tried to get through to her. He knew if he just showed up to her house it wouldn't end well and would just be straight up creepy.

Papa Rivera was very shocked about the news, he was practically kept in the dark the entire time. But at the end of the day he was proud of his only daughter.

Rehearsals were going to start next week, so she had some time left in New York before she had to fly to LA. Jenny was definitely going to miss her, but it's not like she's staying in LA forever.

Indigo was currently on FaceTime with Tom, who was on the set of Infinity War in his suit. "So do you guys save the world again in this movie?"

Tom froze. He was horrible at hiding spoilers, but this time he thought about what he was going to say. "I guess you could say that."

"I wish they asked me to have a small cameo. They let Jacob have some screen time!" By some screen time she really meant only a couple minutes. She really wanted Tom around right now.

"I don't think my costars would want to see us being all coupley, love." He chuckled.

"Yeah, but I would've killed to meet all my faves! Like Chris Pratt! He was my fave on Parks and Recreation!" She exclaimed.