007. to greater things

4

4.2 million likes
@diegorivera: This Friday will be my final performance in Wicked. Being your Fiyero has been such an amazing experience and I'll always cherish it. It's safe to say I'm going into new projects. Maybe one day I'll return to Oz, but for now this is goodbye. 💚

•••

Ah, yes. Diego was leaving Wicked. The show that practically saved his life. He had fallen into a depression when he had no job and nothing to live for. But now he's happier than he's ever been. He has an established career and a girl that he loves more than anything.

Without telling anyone other than Zendaya, he went to an audition for a movie he never imagined doing. He was also very surprised to have gotten the lead role.

Soon enough he will reveal to everyone what that is, but for now he's enjoying making his family and friends lose their minds trying to figure out what it was.

"So are you gonna tell them?" Zendaya asked Diego. She was currently visiting him in New York before he had to go off for filming, so they wanted to spend as much time together as possible.

"Not yet." Diego replied, smirking. It was too fun to not tell them.

"She's gonna kill you, you know that right?" She was referring to Indigo, because she knew that Indigo wouldn't leave him alone until she found out.

"Yup." He laughed.

•••

PRIVATE CONVO
Indie 💙 [Indigo]
Go Diego Go [Diego]

Indie 💙
Since when were you
leaving wicked?
Um
Papa will kill you

Go Diego Go
No he won't
I got a new job now

Indie 💙
Doing what?
I didn't know you were
even going to auditions

Go Diego Go
Let's just say it's a movie

Indie 💙
WHAT
Now you'll be more
famous than me :(((

Go Diego Go
That depends if this
movie flops or not

Indie 💙
So are you gonna give
your sister details

Go Diego Go
Nope

Indie 💙
Frick you

•••

"Do you know?" Indigo asked Tom. Diego and Tom had been talking more lately, so she knew something was up.

"Know what?" He knew. He just wasn't going to say anything. "I don't know what you're asking about."

"Diego! What is this movie he's talking about!" She was absolutely going mad about it, and that was the funniest part.

"Wait til the internet finds out." That was true, they were going to go nuts.

"I wanna find out now!" She whined, crossing her arms.

"I think you need some coffee-"

"I've had plenty!" Indigo interrupted. She had about 3 cups already, she definitely didn't need a 4th.

Her phone rang, and it was Zendaya. "What's up?"

"Diego wanted to-"

"So are you gonna tell me? As your future sister in law-"

"Indigo! Chill." Zendaya was surprised that she actually shut her mouth, but she expected this to happen.

She took a deep breath. "Okay. What's up?"

"Diego wanted to know if you and Tom wanted to come to his final performance on Friday." She didn't exactly think about going to see it, but as his sister she probably should've.

"Sure, I guess. 8:00 I assume?" Indigo asked. Most broadway shows at night were at that time, but she just had to be sure.

"Yup, plus Diego can get us the best seats." There was no argument there, as a kid she would've killed to see a broadway show with a perfect view. "Oh my god that's perfect."

"Cool, I think you'll enjoy what he has to say during his speech."

"Wait wha- She hung up. Cool."

"What was that about?" Tom asked.

"We're going to Diego's final performance on Friday." She replied. It would make sense to, since she was there for his first.

"Bet."

•••

13.8 million likes
@indigoblue: We cute I guess
Tagged: @tomholland2013

•••

Can y'all guess what Diego is in ?? I bet y'all already know LMAO

Anyways still kinda sister struggling but it's gonna get spicy I promise