041. vacation all i ever wanted

10

10.1 million likes
@indigoblue: one last trip to the vet before we're off for vacay 🥺🥺🥺
Tagged: @tomholland2013

View 200,299 comments

@username1: tom is so baby

@masverl: get married now wtf

@username2: we need more tessa content smh

@indigoblue: @username2 i'll provide more eventually

@username2: INDIGO NOTICED ME FUCK

•••

It's not everyday that you go on a vacation with you and your fiancé's parents, but that's exactly what was happening. Tom and Indigo would be going on a family vacation to Italy with Papa Rivera and Tom's parents, and it was bound to be a little crazy.

"Who's idea was it to go on a vacation with our parents again?" Tom asked Indigo as they were dragging their suitcases to their living room.

"Your mom, of course." Indigo rolled her eyes, struggling to drag her gigantic suitcase.

Tom helped out Indigo by lugging the rest of her suitcases, all without breaking a sweat. "I still can't believe Papa Rivera agreed to go."

"As long as he doesn't have to go to work, I think he'd go anywhere." She laughed. A few moments later, the doorbell rang, and Indigo assumed it was her father. "That should be Papa now!"

"Ooo, I love your dad in a non homosexual way!" Tom exclaimed, running with Indigo to the front door.

"Papa!" Indigo greeted. Papa Rivera extended his arms out for her, and the two quickly embraced each other. "Mija!"

They let go a bit, still holding onto each other. "You excited for this trip?"

"A trip without your idiot brother? Of course I'm excited!" Papa Rivera replied, adding a laugh at the end. Diego sure was an idiot, so he wasn't wrong about that.

"Diego won't be an idiot once he manages to get Z back." She said. Once this wedding finally comes around, there's no escaping Diego for Zendaya, and Indigo couldn't wait for that.

"Ah, yes, Zendiya." Papa Rivera really could never get her name right, and Indigo couldn't stand it. This is the love of Diego's life they're talking about. "ZenDAYA, Papa. You better learn her name if Diego ends up marrying her one day."

"You know what I mean." He rolled his eyes. "How's my future son in law?"

"Is he actually asking how I am?" Tom leaned down and whispered to Indigo, who nodded at him. "Yes, Tom, he is."