027. you cant stop the beat

Before you start this chapter, I must tell you that this is a VERY big chapter. I'm also warning you now: this shit is gonna seem messy and all over the place. I'm working with what I got. I wouldn't know what actually happened behind the scenes of Hairspray Live cause 1. I wasn't actually there and 2. I'm not Ariana Grande. With that being said, cut me some slack here and I hope you enjoy!

•••

15.9 million likes
@indigoblue: It's not even close to showtime and I'm already crying. From my first role ever, to my first broadway role, and to now. Thank you for everything. See you later on TV 💙

•••

8.3 million likes
@diegorivera: Don't kill me later for posting a throwback pic, BUT I am so endlessly proud of you sis. In some ways you were the person I wish I was able to become. You always followed your dreams no matter what adversity was thrown at you. I know you're making this family proud. Te amo, hermana. 💞
Tagged: @indigoblue

•••

Indigo woke up, energy soaring through her. "Today is the day!"

She practically jumped out of bed and slid on some slippers, rushing downstairs for food. "Who needs coffee? I sure as hell don't!"

"You're very awake today, huh?" Zendaya laughed with a cup of tea in her hands. "Tea?"

"Sure." Indigo replied. It wasn't coffee, so she was good. Zendaya whipped up a cup of tea for Indigo just the way she liked it; cream, no sugar, but lots of honey.

"You're such a queen." She said to Zendaya. "I'm actually gonna miss being with you in LA."

"Me too." Zendaya frowned. "You're always welcome here. I'm just a flight away."

"Noted." Indigo checked the time on her phone, and she had to be at the set in less than an hour for tons of prep and whatnot. She quickly chugged down her tea (plus almost choking in the process) then ran upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable and easy to get out of.