035. bestie

Tweet

@indigoblue: The first of many happy birthday's I'm gonna do... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH

 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH

•••

Indigo wanted to make Jenny's birthday the best one yet. She flew practically everyone out to LA and rented out one of the best restaurants there was, and it was all for her best friend in the entire universe.

Right now the party had already started, and Tom and Indigo were doing the most to find Jenny. There were tons of people there, so she was pretty hard to find, plus everyone saying hi to them.

Jenny ran up to Tom and Indigo the moment she saw them, seeming eager to say something. "Hey."

"There you are." Indigo quickly hugged Jenny. "You enjoying the party?"

"Of course I am," Jenny replied, grateful for all of this. "but I have good news and bad news."

"Tell me the bad first."

"Ellie dumped me."

"What?" Indigo quickly began to take off her earrings, not enthused by the news.. "Hold my earrings-"

"Relax!" Jenny stopped her though, handing her back Indigo's earrings. "Let me tell you the good news."

"Why aren't you sad about this?" She asked confused. Why wasn't Jenny upset about this breakup? This good news must've really lifted her spirits.

"Shit happens." Jenny shrugged. "Plus I'm way too happy right now about this good news."

"Tell me!" Indigo begged.

"I went to an open casting call for this show on FX." She said.

"What?"

"And I got a callback." Jenny added, practically squealing as she announced it.

"Jenny! Oh my god!" The two best friends jumped up and down in excitement, then hugged each other since it really was the greatest news. Indigo was ultimately proud, and she really felt like a proud mother too.

"What's got Mitchie and Blue so excited?" They turned around to see none other than Graham Phillips, their costar from 13, their first Broadway musical together. "Graham!"

"Who?" Tom questioned in confusion. He literally had no idea who this guy was.

"Tom, this is Graham." Indigo introduced the two. "We were in 13 together."