BONUS: THE WEDDING

June 2022

The day that everyone had been waiting for had finally come. It was Tom and Indigo's wedding, for real this time.

After a successful trilogy of Spider-Man movies, the couple finally had time. They weren't looking to do any more work right now, so they thought "why don't we just get married?"

They were older, more mature now. Getting married all the way back in 2018 would've just ended in disaster, and they were extremely glad that they waited.

Right now Indigo sat in her bridal suite. Same dress, with some changes, but different hair. After dyeing her hair platinum blonde two years ago for Spider-Man 3, she decided to give her hair a rest by dyeing it her natural color and cutting it all the way to her shoulders, which she's stuck with to this day. It was a look Tom loved, but he loved her in anything really.

"I thought I'd never see the day, quite literally." Zendaya laughed, holding her daughter by her side. Yes, Zendaya and Diego had a daughter. They adopted her not long after Zendaya finished filming Spider-Man 3, and it was a match made in heaven. Indigo burst into tears the moment she found out she was going to be an aunt. Now she was aunt Indie to little four-year-old Aurora, who ironically shared the same name as her and Diego's late mother.

"No runaway brides today." Indigo replied, trying to stay still as her hair was being put into a half pony. "Hopefully no runaway grooms either."

"You know what? I'm gonna make Diego check on that." Zendaya said as she pulled out her phone to text her husband.

"You seriously think we're gonna have a reverse situation?" Indigo raised an eyebrow.

"With Tomigo, you never know." She laughed, then hit send on her text.

"Go check, you freaky Virgo." Indigo rolled her eyes and continued to let Jenny work on her hair.

"Hey, we all know that Virgo's keep everything together!" Zendaya exclaimed. "I mean, I practically organized all your wedding plans."

"Only because you said "this ain't it" and took over." She scoffed. It was true. One day Zendaya popped up at Tom and Indigo's home and saw them planning the wedding, and when she looked over their plans, she immediately took over without question.

"And are you satisfied?" Zendaya asked, and Indigo hesitantly nodded, not wanting her to be right. "Yes..."

"Good, now shut up." She laughed. This caught the attention of Zendaya's daughter, Aurora, who immaturely snickered at her mother's words. "Ooo, mommy told you to shut up."

"Well mommy better put Sleeping Beauty to rest, right?" Indigo smirked at Zendaya, who rolled her eyes and went to pick up her daughter. "No cranky-pants at this wedding, alright?"

"But I don't wanna go to sleep." Aurora pouted as she wrapped her arms around her mother.

"Only for a little bit, pumpkin." She assured her then laid her down on one of the couches in the bridal suite. "We'll wake you up before the ceremony."

"Oh, and I'll promise you an extra slice of cake." Indigo added.

"Indie!"