CHAPTER SIX ━ WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝). 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊?

"You met someone?" Reina asked Mary while they were fixing the piles of clothes

"You met someone?" Reina asked Mary while they were fixing the piles of clothes. They both worked in Biba and Mary was catching Reina up with the mysterious man that she had talked to.

"He is so handsome," Mary smiled dreamily and Reina chuckled at her friend's face. "You should've been there. He was... I just want to see him."

"Maybe he'll come by here and you get to meet your "prince charming"," Reina teased, nudging her. "But, if it doesn't work, I could set you up with my friend, Freddie."

"Excuse me," a lady came, interrupting the two. "But I can't seem to find this short in my size."

"I'll be right with you, ma'am," Mary said, turning to look at the curly-haired girl. "Can you please put these shirts over there at that stack?"

"Yeah."

Reina walked towards the stack of clothes Mary told her to put the shirts on, silently humming to a song her father always played. She heard Mary's voice not so far from her, slightly moving her head to one side to another.

"Well don't you look dashing."

Reina rolled her eyes as she recognized that voice. She sighed, closing her eyes as she turned around slowly to face Roger.

"What are you doing here, Rog?" Reina questioned, crossing her arms as she raised an eyebrow towards the man who smirked at a girl passing by.

"Came to see my favorite girl," Roger winked. Reina looked at him unamused. "What? I can't visit you?"

"You don't visit me while I'm working," Reina turned around, ignoring Roger's eyes burning holes on the back of her head. "Don't tell me that you and Freddie came here to spy on these girls?"

"We would never," Roger waved his hand around. He looked at Reina's face. He sighed this time. "Fine. Guilty." Reina stared at him and he looked away. "Look away. You're giving me that face of disappointment."

"Where's Freddie?" Reina asked.

"Over there with a girl," Roger answered, pointing towards where Freddie and Mary were standing. Reina nodded.

"That's the guy she was talking about," Reina nodded before smiling a wide smile. She turned to look at Roger who was looking at her. "Are you just gonna stay here or...?"

"I'll wait for you, love," Roger said, smiling at Reina. "We have a gig today, by the way."

"I know Rog."

!

"Are you ready?" Reina asked Roger as she fixed his shirt and his hair. He smiled down at her, nodding.

"It's not the first time I've done this, Rei," Roger chuckled, ruffling the girl's hair. She groaned, swatting him away. "You gonna cheer me on, right?"

"You probably won't hear me," Reina shrugged, handing him his drum sticks. He grabbed them from her hands. "After all, you have multiple women yelling your name."

"That's my effect on women," Roger snickered, smirking. "But, I'll be able to hear you from all those cheers. I can hear your annoying voice from a mile away so you won't have to worry about me not being able to hear you."

"Oh fuck off," Reina said, standing on her tippy toes to push his face away. He laughed. "And don't worry about me not helping you get any girl, I'll help you."

"I know you are," Roger wrapped an arm around her shoulder, turning them both to look at Brian strumming his guitar. "I know how much you've been wanting me to find someone suitable."

"Someone for you to have a connection with," Reina said. "Find yourself a girl that you connect with the most and just as passionate as you want her to be."

"One day Rei," Roger mumbled against her hair as he hugged her and brought her close to his side, smiling sadly. "I just wish for both of us to find someone. We don't want what happened to repeat itself."

Reina nodded. "Hopefully, we find someone."

"You might never know," Roger looked around the people. "Our significant other might be out in the crowd and we don't know it yet."

Reina nodded. "And we might be so, so close to them and we don't know it." Reina shook her head. "You're gonna go on stage soon, Roger. You better go and swoon those girls."

"Am I gonna be able to swoon you?"

"In your dreams."

"Only if you're in them."

"I can't understand you!" Reina yelled after Roger as he laughed and walked off with the rest of the band.

"I'll think of you darling!"