CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ━ YEAH, TIME PASSED FAST

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔.) 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖍, 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙

) 𝖞𝖊𝖆𝖍, 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖕𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖊𝖉 𝖋𝖆𝖘𝖙

!

ONE YEAR LATER

Over the year, nothing has changed. Well, other than the fact that Reina's family moved in in her apartment building, Ryver had a child with his girlfriend, Brian and Rain are going out but not officially dating, Reina became sort of like an assistant to the band, and she finally had a roomate: Roger.

They were all currently standing in the middle of nowhere, the van on the side while Deaky was fixing it.

"This is bollocks!" Roger exclaimed. Reina sighed, knowing the "tantrum" Roger was about to have. She smiled when he gave her a piece of his sandwich, though, as stood next to her, drapping his arm over her shoulder.

"It's counter-clockwise," Reina heard Brian instruct Deaky as he passed by him. "I think you'll find, John."

"Oh, is it?" Deaky looked over his shoulder at the man. "Thank you, Brian. Would you like to do it? Please, feel free."

"No, no, no," Reina snickered at Brian's response. "Doing a good job."

"You're doing an amazing job, Deaks," Reina said, loud enough for him to hear. "You're amazing. Thank you. Keep up the good work."

Deaky smiled.

"We sold out every pub and uni south of Glascow," Roger started and Reina was about to leave his side only to be held tightly by the man himself, "and I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, eating a ham sandwich with this darling here, who I'm grateful hasn't been arguing or whining about about the fact we're here."

"Trouble is, we're just not thinking big enough," Freddie said, holding a newspaper in his hand and a pen held tightly.

"What have you got in mind, Fred?" Brian questioned as he gave water to Reina. She thanked him and he smiled, nodding.

"An album," Freddie answered. Reina choked on the water, coughing immediately. She didn't expect that answer.

"But you guys can't afford an album," Reina croaked out, coughing a little to soothe her throat. Roger patted her back. "Not trying to be mean or anything."

"Oh, we'll find a way." There was silence between the band and the girl. "How much do you think we can get for this van?"

Brian and Roger stared at each other, in shock by what Freddie was referring to.

"I hope you're joking," Roger said, chewing on his food. He looked down at Reina, who was shaking her head. "He's joking right?"

"No, he's not."

!

Freddie slammed the money on the man's hand, Reina standing next go Roger as usual.