CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE ━ ARGUE AND ARGUE AND THEN MAKE UP

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊.) 𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕

) 𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖚𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖚𝖕

!

Reina sat next to Roger, just staring at the wall. They were awkward, tense and all after experiencing an awkward experience. The experience of kissing each other without meaning to.

Two days after settling in the farm house, Freddie and Robin, thinking it would give the two a push and make them confess their feelings to each other, both excitedly pushed Reina and Roger together a little too hard, and caused them to end up in the closet locked up with Reina on top of him and her lips already on his. She didn't know how to explain it to him that she didn't mean to. She didn't mean to do that thing that could possible ruin their friendship. She couldn't bare the thought of not being friends with Roger.

Now here they were... In their shared bedroom, not knowing where to start or what to even begin with. Their silence was enough for both of them that neither of them knew what to start with. Roger wasn't even in a mood, Reina noticed. He has been in a pissy mood due to the fact that they've been in this farm house without anything. 'No distractions,' he would murmur, an annoyed sigh and a scoff coming out of his mouth. He was annoyed at the boys and kept snapping at them and once in a while he would snap at Reina, too. But, Reina didn't care.

"Are you just gonna sit there like an idiot and not talk about what happened?" Roger asked, rolling his eyes. "Or are you just going to run away from the fact that you kissed me?"

"Can you for once stop being a dick?" Reina questioned, rubbing her forehead as she was starting to get annoyed with his attitude. "You don't always have to be rude to the people close to you!"

"Oh, shut up," Roger groaned standing up from the bed and standing in front of the girl. "Just admit that you kissed me! I'm tired of the boys teasing me due to the fact that they think I kissed you first!"

She stood up now and stood in front of Roger, whose hands placed themselves on their hips.

"One day you're all happy," she said, staring at him with that familiar glare. Roger stared right back at her with the same look. "And then the next, you're like this! What the hell is happening with you Roger?"

"Nothing's happening to me!" Roger exclaimed back, not even caring that the boys could hear their argument. "This isn't fun for me! I hate the fact that we have to stay in this farm with literally no entertainment! I want fun and all! I want-"

"-girls to shag," she scoffed, crossing her arms. "You're unbelievable! Seriously! For once, stop thinking about one night stands! You're in this farm house because you're going to be working on your damn album that Freddie has been wanting to do for a long time!"

"Yes, exactly, what, Freddie has been wanting to do!" Roger yelled back. "And I don't always think about one night stands! I think about everything! Literally everything!"

"You all wanted this!" Reina yelled, finding the argument stupid and dumb and she just realized that half of what they were yelling made no sense whatsoever. She couldn't explain how it made no sense. She was just tired. Her arms were by her side instantly. "I'll sleep in the couch downstairs. Don't bother."

Just as she was to leave, Roger grabbed her hand, sitting her down on the bed.

"We're not finished!" He yelled. Reina inhaled and stared up at him. "You always run away from everything! Just for once, stop running! Listen to what I have to say!"

Not wanting to scream anymore, Reina nodded. "Okay."

"I hate you!" He shouted. Reina nodded, her heart beating against her chest now that those words left his mouth. She felt herself about to cry but she held herself and nodded.

"Okay."

"I hate you because you can't get out of my damn head!" He shouted, pulling on his hair and pacing in front of her. "I hate how you're always in my head encouraging me when you're not by my side! I hate how your laugh is literally embedded in my mind! I hate how every stupid little thing makes me space out and just admire you! I hate how perfect you are despite the flaws that you like to call out! I hate you!"

"I hate you so much!" Reina stood up, looking at him. Her eyes were blurred with tears. "I hate you so, so much... I hate how you brought all these girls and brought me down because I knew I never had a chance with you! I hate how you let me run my hand through your hair and you tell me it makes you calm down! I hate how your stupid face appears once in a while!"

"Well I hate you even more!" Roger stepped closer to her and she didn't dare move. "I hate you because you're stuck in my head! You're always there! You're always reassuring me! I hate how much I love your stupid small dances, your speeches, your enthusiasm, your sarcasm... Dammit, I like you..."

Reina's breath hitched in her throat, her gaze falling on her shoes. Her lips were parted, small breaths coming out of her mouth. She heard Roger inhale and exhale roughly before her chin was grabbed.

She saw Roger's eyes staring right back at her and for a moment she felt awkward at how they were. So, what did she do? She grabbed the back of his head and kissed him harshly.

"I like you, too, you idiot."

They kissed more and more, each kiss becoming more passionate and more rougher by each second. But before anything could further, there was a bang on the wall.

"I need my beauty sleep!" Someone yelled and Roger groaned, letting his forehead hit Reina's shoulder. Reina chuckled, letting her fingers tangle themselves between his hair. "You can shag when we're not next to you! Literally! Now shut the hell up and go to sleep you losers!"

"Let them have a moment, Rainbow!" Reina heard Freddie scold Rainbow. She heard Robin let out an "ow" and then heard Freddie continue. "You can continue, darlings! Just be quiet!"

"Don't encourage them, Fred!"

"Oh, please! Go back to sleep!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

!

A U T H O R S N O T E !

sjbsbddjzj after a long
time sjsbeb they're finally
together! and congrats to
gwilym on his engagement!