EPILOGUE ━ RECAP OF IT ALL

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊.) 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖕 𝖔𝖋 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑

) 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖕 𝖔𝖋 𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑

!

"And then this little girl and the white boy were just running their mouths as if they was in a damn match and then they was just arguing and arguing until blondie over there had enough and kissed her or some cliche ass story that they did―"

"Okay, Aunt Madea," Omarr chuckled as he stood next to the woman that was looking down at him. He smiled at her and she shook her head with a small smile plastered on her face as she stared at her nephew's daughter from across the room, watching her shaking her head at the woman. "Well, Rei... I know you've been dying to sing since this morning when you were preparing. This song is special. Really special. For me. For Rog. For you. I'm sure your uncle John would've been proud that you're bringing this guitar to life and you're singing your heart out. So, will you please, bless us all with your voice, baby."

Reina stood up, smiling, and head up towards the stage that was illuminated by the colored lights on the ceiling. She grabbed the guitar from her father, smiling a smile just as wide as his, her heart beating against her chest and warming her chest as she looked around the room to stare at each of her siblings sitting in a table with a kid each. Rene and his wife sat with their two grown-up kids and their two youngest ones. Ryver and his wife were sitting at the other table next to Rene's with their five kids. Rain and Brian sat with their three kids on the other table next to her brothers. And Robin... Robin was next to Freddie with their two adopted kids in front of them, eating and smiling at Reina. Ruby was sitting at another table with his fiance, smiling at his step-sister and cheering her on. And just on the table not so far from the Jane siblings was Roger, nodding at her.

"He came to me like a song," Reina started and the people looked at her. She felt her heart slowing down. "Like one I knew all along. And daddy, he got a hold on me. I know you think that it's wrong. But he grew on me like a rose. The sweetest I've ever known. I swear that he got a hold on me and now I can't let him go."

Roger looked at her with eyes burning through her, feeling his eyes blur for a second as tears came to his eyes that were resting on the curly-haired girl's figure. She looked so beautiful and he wondered how he managed to get the girl to be by his side.

"No one ever said it was easy and I love him, you gotta believe me. No, it don't seem right but I'll change your mind, mind. Trust in me, I'ma need your blessing. Oh, I love him, I'm confessing. If it takes my life I'ma change your mind.

"He spoke to me like the rain. I knew that I would have to see him again. And as he poured out his heart on me, I was a moth to a flame, oh."

Every person in the room was stunned as Rain wiped away her tears, smiling at Brian as he brought her closer to his side, letting her cry in his sweater. She wasn't the only one crying. Rene was crying as his wife tried to calm him down, hoping that he won't start sobbing. Ryver was crying as well, sniffing as he looked at his sister on stage, her skin glowing and happiness radiating off of her. Robin was silently crying, wiping away his tears as Freddie would rub his back soothingly. Ruby was starting to cry but as he saw Reina staring at Roger, he lost it and started to cry along with his step-siblings.

"You look at me like the sun. And I can see that your mind's made up," Reina let some tears fall off as she remembered the inspiration to the song. She made eye contact with Roger from across the room, his hand reaching up to wipe his tears but she let more tears out when she saw her dad patting Roger's shoulder. "But daddy, he got a hold on me, I swear that he is the one..."

Everybody clapped and stood up, Roger clearing his throat and smiling at Omarr. He, later on, looked at the girl he fell hard for and headed towards her, hugging her tightly against his chest as she heard the slow beat of her heart.

"Congrats, guys!" Robin yelled, hugging both of them. "You guys did it."

"That was so beautiful," Rain whispered out, loud enough for her siblings to hear. None of the Janes were ever tired of hearing her sweet voice, all of them just as happy that she was able to speak after the fear of doing so due to the fact that she didn't feel like talking because it was difficult for her to regulate the volume, pitch, or sound of her voice in a way that most people can understand. Well, that's what the doctors had told them. "You made me cry, babe."

"Stop," Reina held her sister's hands, feeling her eyes watering as she looked at each of her siblings crying, even Roger! She chuckled sadly at the blonde, aw'ing a little. She wiped the tears slipping from his eyes and kissed his cheek. "Don't cry, Rog, because you're gonna make me cry."

"If you cry then I'm going to cry," they all turned to look at Omarr heading towards them with his own siblings and aunt following after him to congratulate the couple. "Congratulations baby. I'm happy for you both. Really. Like the I-wanna-scream-to-the-world type of happy."

"Dad," Reina chuckled at her father before he turned serious and placed his hands on Roger and Reina's shoulders.

"Congratulations you two. Congrats on your marriage."

!

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

wow... so... i was gone
for two months and im
sorry but i just didn't feel
inspired anymore. i decided
to end it and i hope you guys
understand. i will write other
chapters about the inspiration
behind the song and wooh...
be ready. but thank you all
yet again for being here after
matchmaker. thank you.

🎉 You've finished reading THE CHEATERS LOVERS. ❪ 𝘙𝘖𝘎𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘖𝘙. ❫ 🎉