CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT ━ STOP SHAGGING FOR ONCE

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙.) 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊

) 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖕 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊

!

"You do realize that we might walk in into Freddie shagging Mary," Reina said as she was walking alongside Brian as Roger was walking with the other girl he brought. "Those two are pretty... Active."

"Hopefully we don't," Brian said, looking down at the girl. "Because then Rain will have my head for letting you see that. Oh, by the way, what happened to that fellow that was with your mum? Has he come visit?"

"I ran into him at the café," Reina answered, noticing Freddie's house. "We spoke and... He is amazing. He resembles Rainbow a lot and we're all bringing him into open arms after we found out how his father is to him."

"What does his father do to him?" Deaky butted in, interested in the conversation the two were having. Reina looked at the two, shaking her head and they groaned, but understood why she wasn't going to tell them.

"I can't say anything," she shrugged. "We all promised to him we wouldn't tell anyone this and, as much as I want to tell you guys, I respect his wishes. He's family."

"You Janes are too into promises and family aren't you?" Deaky raised an eyebrow at them. Reina nodded, a hint of a smile playing on her lips.

"Yep," Reina said. "Dad taught us so much about family and he promised us promises when we were little that we just stuck to it. When my father promised us something, he would stay true to that promise and he explained that promises are made to be kept. They are to stay true."

"Your father is a good man," Brian smiled. Reina nodded, grinning at the mention of her father. "He needs to be cheered due to the fact that he raised 5 kids on his own and managed to make you all a better person."

"What can I say?" Reina smirked, going up the stairs in front of Freddie's house. "My father is an angel."

Roger went in front of them, slamming the door opened and revealing Freddie and Mary, barely having anything on. Reina turned to look at Brian and Deaky.

"Told you they'll be shagging," Reina smirked at the two who immediately looked away from her gaze. "Stop shagging for once. This is why I don't sleep in your house no more Fred. I swear you and Roger have something in common: you never let me sleep."

"Your phone's off the hook," Roger commented, ignoring Reina's words. He pointed at the girl following after him. "This is Crystal."

"Cheryl!" The girl corrected.

"Oh, that's right," Roger said. "My mistake."