CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ━ WE ALWAYS MAKE YOU PROUD

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊.) 𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖉

) 𝖜𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖉

!

Reina stood with the boys behind stage, peaking her head out to see the amount of fans screaming out for Queen. Reina turned to look at the boys, noticing Brian playing with his guitar strap, Deaky biting his lower lip nervously, Roger jumping slightly while shaking his head and encouraging himself, and then there was Freddie who was staring at his bandmates with an amused face.

"Alright guys," Reina clapped her hands, not only catching the attention of the boys but also the staff who stopped what they were doing to look at what the daughter of Omarr Jane was about to do. "Nail it, you guys do so well every time you perform, though. Be confident. Number one rule. Be yourself, too. That's also majorly important. "

"Okay," Roger nodded, listening to every word that slipped past her lips.

She paced in front of them and they all felt like they were back in the gig where Roger and Reina both saw their exes. It was still similar to that day as Deaky was nodding along what the girl was saying, feeling inspired by what she was saying yet again. Brian was mumbling under his breath repeatedly "be confident" as he kept playing with the strap of his guitar.

"Play with greatness," Reina continued, clasping her hands behind her back. "Move like you own that stage. Strut, walk, jog with greatness. Now go out there and make me proud."

"We always make you proud, babe," Roger winked at her, placing his hand on her hip shortly before heading on stage, cheers sounding. Reina crossed her arms, standing on the side to stare at them. She felt her arm being nudged and she looked to her right where her father was standing at, smiling at the boys. To her left, Rain and Robin were there, doing the same as Omarr.

The family felt weird due to the fact that two members were missing. Rene and Ryver made the decision to stay because they had children and didn't want to leave them behind. It was a little hard for them to say bye for a bit as they were all usually attached to the hip, but it was harder for the twins because they never spend time away from each other that much.

"They're great," Ruby appeared next to Omarr, passing water bottles to the Janes. After coming to Reina's home all bruised up and whatnot, Omarr, imagining if that was one of his children getting hurt like that, immediately requested if he wanted to come along with him and the family and the band on tour—he asked Queen before he asked. Ruby turned to look at Robin, smiling softly at him. "You should talk to him more, you know?"

Immediately knowing what he was hinting, Robin tried to deny it immediately when he realized that Ruby was referring to the fact that Robin liked Freddie.

"I don't like him," Robin blurt out.

"Your body language says it all," Ruby said, drinking from his water. "And because you keep biting your lip when you look at him."