CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR ━ IT'S OFFICIAL

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗.) 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑.

!

!

It was the following day and to say that everyone was in a somewhat excited mood was an understament.

Waking up without Roger next to her, Reina sat up on the bed and got ready. She was happy, ecstatic over what happened last night. The kiss she shared with Roger was everything to her and they even managed to make their relationship official.

She looked at each of the boys rooms and didn't come across anyone. She sighed and groaned, walking down the stairs and heading towards the arguing. She found Ruby reading and he pointed towards the farm where the arguing to come from.

"They're over there if that's what you're wondering," he mumbled, too entranced on the book in his hands. Reina let out a hum when she noticed what book it was. "Yes, it's my ultimate favorite book. To Kill A Mockingbird is everything to me."

"It's a wonderful book," Reina agreed before she heard the arguing get louder. "Well, I'm going to head over there and just get my answers on who the hell is arguing. But knowing who argues the most here, I'm betting it's Roger."

"Good luck."

She walked away and headed towards the arguing, only to find Freddie about to go inside the farm. She jogged towards him, wrapping an arm around him. She smiled at him and he smiled at her, although his smile didn't quite reach his lips.

"Ah, I'm late," Freddie announced as soon as he saw the three men and the woman eating without a care in the world. She was, too, reading, the name of Ruby written on the top of the book. Reina chuckled, grabbing the plate an angry and annoyed Roger gave her. "What did I miss?"

"Discussing Roger's car song," Reina furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at Deaky's words but went back to eating her breakfast and went back to looking at her older sister.

"Is it strong enough is all I'm asking," Brian said, glancing at his girlfriend who wasn't paying attention to them all. "If I'm on my own here, then I apologize."

"How does your song go, then? Hmm?" Roger asked, grabbing ahold of the piece of paper by Brian's hand. Brian let him grab it, not wanting to aggravate him any more. "'You call me sweet, like I'm some kind of cheese.'"

"It's good," Brian said. Reina nodded.

"Wow."

"Is that-is that you know," he looked down towards the paper where Roger's own lyrics were written and Reina, as supportive as she wanted to be, couldn't help but cough to cover up the laugh that was just about to escape her lips. "'When my hand's on your grease gun'. That's eery subtle."