CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO ━ YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY...

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔.) 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞...

) 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖜𝖆𝖞

!

ROCKFIELD FARM, 1975

After telling his five siblings that Omarr himself had 5 children, they didn't believe him. How could he have 5 children already over the span of 20 years or so? Especially when the oldest was about to turn 31? Madea was shocked to say the least, surprised that her nephew already had children.

Spending time with the family, Reina and her siblings all got along with the Janes. Rain was getting along with the middle child, Abioye, also named Abi. Robin is getting well with Adisa, his enthusiasm making him more likable. While Reina herself was getting along with the last and youngest child, Ashanti.

Hearing all their names, Reina had realized why her mother went along on naming Reina-Reina, instead of the name she was to be given which was, Butterfly. Each of the original Janes all had their names start with the letter A and the other Janes all had their names with the letter R. They also found out that Omarr's real name is Abdiel and that Omarr was just his second name.

And when they left, Madea said she would come to the boys concerts if it wasn't for the fact that she was running away from the police, or in her words, the popo.

Now here they were. In front of a farm.

As much as Omarr wanted to come with them, his vacation was over and he needed to find another job. He told the boys a "good luck" and he was on his way to his apartment and towards the other Jane siblings.

Reina's hand was held by Roger, fingers intertwined together. Reina knew that the feelings she had developed for Roger were even stronger than she had for Andrew. She felt her chest burn everytime they spoke, her face would burn when she would feel his intense gaze on her face, and she would got to love his encouraging words telling her that she should be the backup vocals to their songs. But she declined. It was Freddie's vocals that already blessed the music enough.

"Recording studio?" Roger questioned.

"Well, the idea was to get away from all distractions," Paul said, taking out the luggage off the car, Reina knowing that they were Freddie's as she noticed the slight obsession Paul was now having on the lead singer.

"Well, he's here," Reina scoffed, rolling her eyes at the man. Roger chuckled at the girl's response, following after her as she walked inside the house they were staying at. Roger placed his hands on her waist, tickling her. She turned around and slapped him. "Asshole, I told you that I don't like being tickled."