CHAPTER SEVEN ━ SIT ON MY LAP WILL YOU?

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓.) 𝖘𝖎𝖙 𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖆𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚?

) 𝖘𝖎𝖙 𝖔𝖓 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖆𝖕 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚?

!

Reina was watching with amusement as she stared at Roger and the girl that was whispering in his ear. After Freddie's first successful "concert," they were all celebrating: Reina, of course, Roger, Deaky, Brian, Freddie, and Mary. They were celebrating by the boys drinking while Mary got Reina her hot chocolate somehow.

"Meet me at this place in an hour," Roger said, leaning in as well as his lips brushed against the ears of the girl's. He pulled away and Reina crossed her arms as she shook her head. "Alright?"

"Alright, Rog."

The girl left and as soon as her back was facing Roger, he rolled his eyes and walked towards Reina who was sadly alone in the table.

"Are you seriously here all alone?" Roger questioned sitting down next to her. He wrapped an arm around her, bringing her closer to him. Reina looked at him as she sipped her chocolate.

"Are you seriously not gonna show up to see that poor girl?" Reina raised an eyebrow, staring at the drummer. "Roger if you weren't interested you could have at least told her."

"Yeah, I don't work like that babes," Roger said, tilting his head to one side as he still kept his arm around the curly-head. "Womem turn to monsters when they get rejected."

"It depends on the way you reject them, Roger," Reina said, blowing bubbles on the drink. "But, if that's how you view women to be it's fine, too."

Reina slumped on the chair, bored out of her mind. Roger noticed this, smirking softly as he fixed himself in the chair. He spoke up. "Sit on my lap."

"What?" Reina questioned, furrowing her eyebrows. "We're not in that stage bud and we're never going to be on that stage."

Roger ignored her. "Come on. I know you're bored."

"I am," Reina said, staring at him. "But that doesn't mean that I'm gonna sit on your lap, Taylor. After all,  it seems like those women over there want to do as you instructed."

Roger waved his hand. "Sit on my lap will you?"

"Why do you want me to sit on your lap first of all?" Reina questioned, crossing her arms. "If you're cold Roger—"

"I'm not cold."

"Then if you're feeling clingy, the "sit on my lap" will make sense," Reina nodded. "But I'm still not gonna sit on your lap."

Reina looked back to the crowd of people when Roger didn't say anything. She was mentally chuckling at what Roger requested, shaking her head.

"Why do you have to be so difficult?" She heard him mumble under his breath before she felt his arm go around her waist and under her knees. She was picked up by Roger who immediately sat her on his lap. "Much better."

"I'm feeling very tempted to slap you in the face," Reina glared at him, about to stand up. But the grip around her waist, thanks to Roger's arm wrapped around it, couldn't let her do so. She slumped back into Roger's chest, crossing her arms like a child would.

"Please don't do so darling," Roger whispered in her ear. She giggled. Roger looked at her and she immediately stopped, clearing her throat. "Are you ticklish?"

Reina groaned, pushing his face away as he laughed. "Only when someone whispers in my ear."

"Has your ex-boyfriend ever tried to seduce you while whispering in your ear?" Roger laughed out, placing his other hand on his chest as he laughed and wheezed. "Oh my God that's epic!"

"I get it Roger."

He kept laughing and Reina watched him with amusement. He was laughing a little more before his laughter turned to chuckles and he was left wiping away his teary-eyed eyes. He nodded. "That's the best thing I've heard."

"Oh fuck off," Reina groaned, covering her face.

"Alright, alright, I'll stop laughing for your sake," he said, staring at the girl. He grabbed her hands, taking them away from her face. "There. Gorgeous."

"I know I am," Reina pushed her hair behind her shoulder. "Thank you."

"You're so..." Roger trailed off, doing weird hand movements.

"I'm so what?"

"Annoying."

"Then what are you?"

"Shut up."

"Well this is a sigh to see."

They turned to look at Freddie and the rest of the band standing there, all with amused expressions on their faces.

"It's his fault," Reina pointed at Roger's face. Roger slapped her hand away, staring at the guys.

"It's his fault that you're sitting on his lap?" Brian raised his eyebrows. Reina nodded.

"He picked me up."

"I would do no such thing," Roger said, smiling innocently.

"How did you guys even become friends?" Deaky asked, hands on hips as he stared at the two. "That's what I'm wondering."

"I'm also wondering how," Freddie piped in. "You never told me Queenie."

"His girlfriend and my boyfriend were having an "affair." We, well Roger, caught them," Reina felt Roger's grip tightened around her waist.

"So you were both cheated on?" Deaky questioned. The two nodded.

"You both became friends after being cheated on? interesting."