CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ━ DRESS ME. KISS ME... ON THE CHEEK.

(𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊.) 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊. 𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝖒𝖊... 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖐.

 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖐

!

"Rei, I don't have nothing to wear!" Roger yelled out the following day when the band was to meet John Reid. Reina already knew him due to the fact that her Uncle Elton introduced him to the whole Jane family and Reid had nothing but utter respect to them all.

"Roger, you're exaggerating," Reina rolled her eyes, heading towards Roger's room. He was sitting on the edge of his bed, looking at the pile of clothes hung up due to the fact that Reina washed them when he was at band practice. "Look, you have a brown jacket. Pair it up with this black button up and just find pants that will match these. Don't make me regret picking these two."

She turned around to leave but Roger grabbed her wrist, stopping her from moving any further.

"You're coming with us," Roger said. Reina furrowed her eyebrows at him. "Didn't Freddie tell ya?" Reina shook her head. "Freddy and all of us agreed that it will make us less nervous if you, the only one that knows John Reid, would be there with us. So, get ready."

"Why didn't you tell me before dimwit?" Reina slapped him at the back of his head. "These curls take a really long time to take care of."

"Just hurry up," Roger rolled his eyes playfully. "Also, you're welcome because I at least told you two hours before we have to go."

"Fuck you, Rog," Reina breathed out. "You scared me. I thought I was going to have to go and see John Reid with my hair all messed up and tired."

"No kiss as a thank you?" Roger teased, leaning down to Reina's height and pointing at his cheek. Reina sighed, kidding his cheek. "There."

!

"How are you Reina?" Brian asked after the band was waiting for Freddie to come. Reina nodded.

"I'm good," she answered. "It's been a little hectic due to the fact that this asshole keeps bringing girls and having sex with them. I can't sleep at night."

They all turned to glare at Roger, who had his hands up in defense.

"Anyway," Reina started, scratching her arm and looking around so she could see if Freddie was anywhere near. "What time did Freddie say he'll come?"

"You're sure he said 12 o'clock?" Roger questioned, not sure himself at what time Freddie or John Reid were coming.

"Yes," Brian answered. ""Midday at the pub, don't be drunk. That's what he said."