Chapter 18: Isabella's P.O.V

This chapter is quite sexual and may upset some readers.

"Mummy!" I ran downstairs and into Mummy's arms. She picked me up and twirled me around.
"Happy birthday Mia Bella! How old are you? 16?" She teased.

I giggled. "No Mummy, I'm 5! I'm a big girl now!"

"You are a big girl! How about you go and wake up those pesky boys and I'll get breakfast ready?" She asked.

"Yes yes yes!! Pancakes!!!" I screamed as I ran off to wake up the rest of my family.

I shot up, covered in swear, choking on my tears. I remembered that day like it happened yesterday. It was one of the best birthdays I ever had.

"Good, you're awake."
I turned to see Daniel sitting in a chair with his legs crossed and a cigarette in his lips.

"What did you dream about? You looked kinda happy, but then you woke up crying." He observed.

"It's none if your business." I muttered. "Did you put me in this bed?"

"No, the tooth fairy did. Of course it was me!" He rolled his eyes. "We still need to finish off what we started yesterday."

"Can I at least have some food, or a shower?" I asked.

"That's what good girls get. And you are a very bad girl." He dropped his cigarette and stood it. He walked slowly over to the bed. I glared at him.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. Our bodies were touching. He whispered in my ear. "I know you lied to me, sweetheart. That makes you a bad girl. And bad girls get punished." He nibbled my ear. "You are going to do everything I say, yes?"

I nodded.
"Good girl. Now strip."

I choked.

"Strip?!" I repeated.

"Or do I have to do it for you?" He asked.

I shook my head and slowly took off my t-shirt and threw it at his face defiantly. He rolled his eyes and threw it to the floor.

Daniel licked his lips as his eyes ran over the top half of my body. His hands went to my bra and he pulled at it, trying to get it off, but clearly struggling.

"Please. Stop." I begged.

He smiled and continued. He pushed me against the wall and his hands traveled down my body and into my jeans. I whimpered and struggled to get away.

"Please, I beg you." I whispered.

He shoved two fingers down my knickers and I screamed, before kicking him in balls.

He growled as I dodged out his way and across the darkened room.

I guess now I realised why my family sheltered me so much. I wish they were here now. I wish I had just listened to them, for once.

I looked back at Daniel, he was standing in his underwear. I scrambled away from him. Daniel laughed evilly.

"Come here sweetheart."

"No! I won't let you do this! I'm a virgin for fucks sake!" I screamed at him.

"And this is you punishment." He growled and stalked towards me.

I tried to run but he grabbed my waist and threw my over his bare shoulder. He dropped me on the bed and climbed on top of me. I froze.

His lips their forced onto mine and he kissed me. I thought back to kissing Jason and starting crying again. He was so gentle and Daniel was rough. He was hurting me, grabbing my hair, biting me. I would rather be anywhere than here.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" Oh hell no. I kicked his in his balls again and he fell off me.

"You bitch!!" He yelled as I scrambled off the bed.

"I know, I get called that a lot." I answered and ran towards the door. I shook the handle and rattled the door. "HELP ME!!" I shouted, to anyone.

"Stupid girl. You think they'll help you? They all obey me."

I backed up against the door, the cold metal on my naked body. Daniel's eyes flickered over my body again. He licked his lips.

"I will have you tonight, if it's the last thing I do." He growled.

"NO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I screamed in his face. He froze, shocked. His hand came across my cheek, knocking me over into the corner. I let out a small whimper as I hit the floor and held my cheek.

Daniel turned towards me. My eyes filled with fear. I couldn't get away from him. But he stopped. He picked up his clothes and put them on silently, then turned and left. Locking the door behind him.

And I cried and cried and cried. How did I end up in this situation? Why me? Why would anyone to this anyone? My tears wouldn't stop flowing.

I wanted to see Dad. I wanted to see Felix. And Mason. And Leo. And Joe. I wanted to see Lexi. And Callum. And John. I wanted to see Jason. I wanted to see Mum. I wanted to go home.

I crawled across the floor and pick up my t-shirt. I slipped it over my cold chest and hugged myself.

*BANG BANG*

I shook my head. Did I really hear that?

*BAND BANG*

I shot up, tears still dripping down my face. I didn't care who it was, they could be more enemies. But nothing could be worse than here.

*BANG BANG*

I ran to the door and shook it furiously. "Help me! Someone! Anyone!"
I heard footsteps running down the stairs to the basement, where I was. "Help!"

The door flew open and Daniel entered, furious. "Shut the fuck up." He growled. I backed away from him. "You are not leaving me. Ever!" He slapped my cheek again. I felt it burn up.

Daniel grabbed my wrist and dragged me up the stairs, out the door and into a another room. Dad, Mason, Leo, Joseph, John, Callum, the whole mafia. My whole family. They were there. They had come. To save me.

But then I remembered what had happened and how red my cheek must be. I quickly his behind Daniel, not wanting to make my family mad. He chuckled. "Don't be shy, you remember who these people are, don't your sweetheart?"

He pulled me in front of him and pulled his gun out his pocket.

"If I die, so does she." Daniel said. I heard Dad growl. "Drop your guns. All of you."

"Don't drop them." Dad ordered to his people. "Stay armed."

"Stupid man. Just like your daughter. We had fun today, didn't we?" Daniel asked me and pulled my hair. "You know, I'm surprised you found us so quickly, I was enjoying myself."

"You prick." Leo snapped and held his gun in front of him.

"Put it away boy. You don't want your little sister to die do you?" Daniel threatened.

"Leo! Stand down!" Dad ordered. Leo didn't move.

*BANG* *BANG*

~~~

Thank you for reading! Comment and vote!
- K