MY GUY ..... ??

tell me bout yourself he said. I am 23 years old I lived in New York all my life . I got a onestopshop I opened it 2months ago and it pretty successful. I am kinda proud of it I know how to run a successful business I chuckled a little . My dad taught me but I wanna get a certificate you know. Just to see what's the difference between what my dad knows and the teachers. I have 2 sisters . Fendi is my baby I look over at him eating his food. ummmm...,, that's it.

He look so good I am just tryna keep my legs tight cause this wine is giving my pussy a little heart beat. You finished I ask standing up . Yeah he said handing me his plate. I grab it and put it on top of mines . washed it out and put it in the dish washer. Interesting he said I looked at him walking over to me as I started washing the sink out I felt him put his hands around my waist and squeeze me.

I look down at his hands and turned around in his arms , looking up to him he peck my lips . he smelled so goood. I stood on my tippy toes and deepening the kiss his hands went down to my ass and next thing you know he picked me up and push me against the wall kissing me. I need air !!!!! I push him off and we both was breathing heavy ... he looked at me hungry I know what he wanted . I was already tispy and horny he was gonna get it .

I walked up to him and grab the back of his neck down so my lips can reach his . We started kissing again he pick me up and sat on the couch so now I was straddling him. I started grinding on him. He stuck his tongue all in my mouth . I can feel him threw his pants he was big and I mean big big.  I haven't had sex in  6 years but I wanted him and from what I was feeling in between my legs he wanted me to I grab the buckle on his belt , and started undoing it .

He just watched me I started to unbutton his pants and he grabbed my wrist . He broke the kiss and I started kissing on his neck . He pulled me back and started kissing on my neck . ma I know you want this dick right now . But I can't give it to you , I look at him confused . what you mean Clarence I said looking at him flushed.

Baby your dad is gonna kill me , I mean like cut me up and ship my body parts to my momma door. He don't gotta know I whisper. He put his finger in my pants And pushed it in i gasped damnnn . All this for me kay I couldn't even speak I was Just letting out straight moans.

Fuckkkkkk he start twirling his finger , I was kissing all on his neck. Daddy I want you inside me . Say no more he pulled his pants down and there it was OMG this what you want he asked ? I looked at it In complete shock . Say yes daddy he said smirking honestly seeing how big it was i almost changed my mind .

But my momma ain't raise no punk . Yes daddy I said he looked at me surprise. where the condom ? I don't have one I said looking confused. Me either he said. Fuck I said looking at him. I can get one or ask your neighbor . No omg that's embarrassing. Iight I guess I'll just kiss your other set of lips. He flip me on my back pulled my jumpsuit down and began to eat my pussy right there on the couch .

I was moaning so loud . baby omg wait I am omg Clarence wait I started to push his head back and he grab my hand pinning it to my side feasting more . ahh fuck he started sucking on my clit and fingering me at the same time . I couldn't hold it nomore I came all in his mouth my cum dripped from his beard.

Fuck I let out a deep breath. He took his pants off and had on polo boxers. Ma I have to take a shower or somthing. It's upstairs I said catching my breath . it's one in the hallway and one in my room you choose. I laid there still high off him eating me out I sat up and walked up stairs Clarence was in the shower in the hall so I just took of my clothes and got in the one in my room. After I got out I looked at the time. It was now 4am and all I wanted was sleep. I got in my bed with just my robe on and passed out honestly I couldn't wait for Clarence.