Depressed .. filler

5 comments .. next chapter

C haven't bought my baby back and it's been 4 days . I been couped up in the house watching movies , cleaning and drinking  .
    So bored without my baby , I am not complaining thou , but tonight imma pull up on C , I wanna see my child . I got up started my hygiene and laying out my clothes.
1hour later ( pulling up to c apartment)

Ringing the bell waiting for him to answer , ringing it again finally heard someone walking to the door

Ringing the bell waiting for him to answer , ringing it again finally heard someone walking to the door. The door open and it was a bitch standing there holding my baby .
    I see this nigga wanna play , okay . Gimmie my baby , I grab juju and walked passed her. Clarence ! Fucking piece of shit. What's going on ? He came down the stairs no shirt and basketball shorts. What you doing here ? This what we doing Clarence I was tryna stop myself from crying but I was so mad. I put my baby in his car seat . I - what you doing here kay ? Fuck you , tryna give you space and you got bitches playing mommy to my baby. When you was suppose to bring him home 2 days ago c.
  I hate you , he walk closer pushing me laughing . I had enough I jump up and started punching him all in his shit . I can't wait to give this pussy to the next nigga. I heard chuckling coming from the couch and I look over my shoulder running towards the girl . Mid way I got pulled back . Bitch omm I'll kill your ass. Kay ! No fuck you this right here is finished. We been done. No you been done. But I know now I am done this I pointing in between me and him . This is over .
Kay ! I wiped my face and pick up the car seat and started heading out the door. Kay turn the fuck around. You act like you don't hear me . That's because I am done listening . This my cousin Kay .
    Yeah right and my new nigga ya homie..
what ? That's right tell black I said come the threwww I put up ju in the car and felt Clarence behind me. Once I got him buckled in I felt hands around my neck , play with me if you want.
      Nah go fuck your cousin , I push him but it only grew tighter. Gtfo me bitch. you want proof this my cousin . You don't got nothing to prove to me we not together. Nahh  .. gabby bring my phone she ran out with his phone and I spit in her direction. Chill he said slamming me into the car. He calls his mom , yo mom tell this crazy bitch gabby my cousin. What's going on is Gabriella okay ? This psycho thinks I am fucking her. He pulled the phone towards me and I smacked it out my face causing it to fall to the floor.
   I am leaving , oh you embarrassed now huh. I walked around to driver side with him hot on my heels. I am not fucking with you Kay but you won't ever worry about another woman around my son. I was crying sliently face red , I don't wanna be with nobody but you clare. I miss you , I miss us. I love you I am just so stupid he looked at me with no emotion in his face and whipping my face from the tears that started to fall pulling off. Not letting him be able to tell me. That he don't want me nomore but I felt it. I felt it .

15 likes drop the next chapter right now wassup ......