Tell me the truth....,

I couldn't sleep because the baby was steady moving , I looked at the clock and it was 430am . All I wanted was ice cream , I woke up slipped on my robe and walk down stairs. I grab the ice cream and sat on the bed watching tv . Clarence turned over and rubbed his eyes. Baby what's wrong with you. ? Nothing I can't sleep .... why he asked.  He keep moving . so you eating ice cream ? He asked . No I am just craving it baby . oh okay is it okay for me to go back to sleep? He asked . Yes baby go ahead he turn over and than turn back to my stomach julez sleep for mommy , she's sleepy ok he said . I smiled and he turn back over and went to sleep .
                While I was up I just stared at Clare, I missed him . I rub his arm , and realized this was real and my man was home. The next morning I woke up and Clarence wasn't in bed I assume I might of been dreaming and I literally was falling slowly back into depression. I got in the shower , put my pink robe on and went down stairs.
                  Hey big mama Clarence said from the stove . I lit up hi baby I went hugging him from behind, he turned around kissed my forehead and went back to cooking ... baby I said looking at him , I know you back and everything . I am so happy you back but tell me what happen so I can have some type of understanding. It broke me that you was gone , I was so worried . I thought you where dead Clarence, I didn't know what to believe.
          He looked at me frustrated, Kay that's not important right now . Yes it is I looked and him dead in his eyes , I don't know if this gonna happen again. , what made you leave in the first place , why did you leave me Clarence I started crying. Kay he shouted That's enough he snapped his head over to me. Baby tell me something. Not today kay , I had everyone looking for you . Even my dad Clare I said in a mumble . Ya dad !!  he said looking at me , yeah baby the same day you left. He looked everywhere and he couldn't find you either.
        Kay ya dad knew where the fuck I was at . What's you talking bout. I said. I felt my heart sunk , I was hyperventilating. I knew Clarence wouldn't lie to me. Kay calm down alright , Kay he shouted calm down. He grab me a bottle of water and I just sat there.
         The door bell ring and I seen Clarence look at me and I couldn't move. He walked over to the door and stuck his head out. Wassup ? We have a delivery for Kay ? Nah keep them I heard him say. So I got up and walked behind him. What is it ? Again It was red roses . He coming to get me Clarence I started crying he ain't gonna get close to you Kay.
              Clarence told me to get dress  , so I did as told .

Clarence     I Came down stairs with just some jeans on and a shirt

Clarence
    I Came down stairs with just some jeans on and a shirt.

Kay you packed your clothes , I asked ? Yeah they in the car okay , I got Fendi I told her

Kay you packed your clothes , I asked ? Yeah they in the car okay , I got Fendi I told her . We drove to my house and I haven't been here in so long that I kinda miss it. I have a maid that comes every 2 weeks so the house was spot less.
        I went and grab Kay bags out the car and Fendi and walked back in. Kay you good ? Yeah I am cool , but I have to go see my dad. Kayy stop you don't have to do that okay I am out the game. I have money all over the world put up for us.
You wanna know the whole story. ??
Ya , dad paid me to handle a trade for him , he sent me to ATL for 5 months. I told him I couldn't leave you and pointed a gun to my head . He told me I have 24 hours to leave 0 contact with you because what he had me doing was dangerous . I watch your instagram page everyday but you stop posting. Until you post your ultrasound  & i had to call , I knew what I did was dangerous but I haven't talk to you in so long I just wanted to reassure you I was coming home . The trade was 5months of undercover work . Not a day go pass I didn't think about you. After the 5 months I Finnish the trade I had to fly around a couple places to deposit the money ya dad gave me for doing the job. Baby this was a 3 billion dollar job. I completed and came straight home to you. , I told ya dad before I got on the plane this was my last job. He told me at the gender reveal that I have a family now he understand I am out the game ... Kay.
           You don't understand Clarence!! I shouted . My dad saw me crying , he knew I couldn't eat , or sleep he watch me go into depression clare. He watch me cry day and night. I called him everyday on the hour to look for you. The day you left I went to my parents house and I told dad to call you from his phone.... he seen me suffering and I can't help but think he might of enjoyed it. I have to speak him Clare for me....I sniffed. Not today he said. I wanna enjoy us for a while. I miss us okay , imma cook somthing on the grill you just relax. I nodded and walked up stairs. I knew Clarence didn't want me to fall out with my dad over this. But he just don't understand......

*****
Don't forget to vote .....