Moving foward or no

20votes....
It's been 2 weeks since c killed mike it's be 2 weeks since I found out that my blood sister
Is currently pregnant by him , I can't dwell on my sister because I had no feeling for this man but I do hate her because she knows are history.

Baby , I was looking in the mirror Going over make up for tonight , yeah I said with my pouting face (MM) , why you looking like that . I don't know I haven't been feeling it , we can do this real quick and go home. Gimmie kiss , I tap his lips a few time before putting my clothes on .
2hrs
HappyBirthday Kay

   Damn you look good , you gonna give me my baby tonightttttt

Damn you look good , you gonna give me my baby tonightttttt . You always tryna trap me , I felt his hands roaming all over my ass . Stop baby imma fuck you so good tonight , I walked away towards the front of the club . Happy birthday baby c said on the mic , I love you . I love you daddy I scream ,
Hold on hold on bring ya fine ass up here . I walked up there and every body was staring at me . Kay , baby I love you I don't know how to really express what I am bout to say . He so drunk and nervous it's cute .

 He open the jewelry box and it was two rings a chain with my middle initial and a Cuban gold links

He open the jewelry box and it was two rings a chain with my middle initial and a Cuban gold links .
Baby I bought you two rings one for each finger , one is a ring because you are a super woman you carried my son and hopefully my daughter the whole crowd laughed and awwww . You always there when I need you or Julez need you I appreciate I do i feel like I don't say it enough to .
But this one is because I want you to be my wife , Kay Ava Maxwell will you be my wife the crowd was awwwing and oohing . I got down on my knees with him kissing his lip , so what he said in the mic you gonna be my wife . Yessss I said crying .
Everybody screamed is this what you had planned all along , yes he said giving me a sloppily kiss I wanna fuck you , he mumble on my lips , he grab my hand walking over to the bar and I order a couple shots of henny while babe sip on Moët , damn my dick getting hard just looking at you . Come let's goo.
Walked towards the car and clare just stop , what's wrong baby ? Nothing come on. We got inside and I started undoing my shoes , feet hurt he ask not really I than unbutton my dres exposing my nude body . Baby c look over and I seen the lust in his eyes , right here . Right here I said climbing on top of him. He push me off him not to hard but hard enough for me to move .
Back seat , I crawled over the seat and he left the car running so the radio was playing ,
NBDYxUsed to ( in mm play music , while reading this )

This shit been on my mind for a while man I think I lost a real one
And I been feelin so down when I lay down the only time I'm looking up
Pardon my manners if i end up hittin your cell after dark

his hands roam my body currently in the straddling position, rolling my hips . His hands cuff my ass and he grab my breast sucking it  than bringing my neck down to his lips so he can plant a sloppy kiss on it .

I been drowning in that courage liquid my judgement been blurry, ah
I'm a mess. Gave u baggage and made u stress

He sat up so I can pull his dick out his pants , and watch it slowly disappear in my pum . I put my head back letting out a slight moan . Baby he said in a groan.I rotated my hips damn he let out another moan . I love you Clarence , I guide his head to my breast. Oh my god I moan lowly when he pop it in his mouth.

Know u better off with the next man yuh
But I can't seem to let go let go
So when I hit u with that text... hopin
That you gimme another chance
I know you need sometiiiime
Ooo

This your pussy daddy I said while riding him . Fuck I am bout to bust Kay , come in me daddy . Fuck I threw my head back in complete ecstasy baby . I know baby I feel you , I can't I whined. let it out baby .  We came together catching are breath.

Can we get along like we used to?
Ooo
Til we both can't get enough makin love like we used to
I know I can't change the fact I fucked up your heart
I'm down to make it all better
Can we get back to love like we used to?
This shit been on my mind for a while
Man I think I lost a real one
That boy Sean said it the best beautiful girls
Give u they best then you depressed and all

Damnnit , we gotta get to a hotel we live to far c said getting back in the driver seat as I laid in the backseat . You cool with that baby , yes I said still tryna calm my self down cause I can still feel him moving inside me.

But I ain't suicidal
Feel I'm stuck in a you asylum
I know I don't deserve you
But til I get through to you
I want you to know
I'm a mess. Gave u baggage and made u stress

Yeah we going to the ritz somewhere I know ain't to packed . Okay I said in a whisper here baby put your dress back on , don't worry about your shoes imma carry you . I sat up buttoning my dress up .
10mins later
  C open my door throwing me over his arm , pulling down the rim of my dress so my lady's parts won't  be exposed. I giggle the whole time , and he smack my ass .
        Room 2 beds 1 night , he said quickly passing her his card and Id . Baby why two beds cause you gonna definitely bouts to fuck up 1 of them and who gonna sleep in that wet ass bed. True I said laughing. Put me down , he put me down and I kissed as we made it on the elevator, no pda Clarence hands was on my ass squeezing it smacking it .
       Baby I pulled away and looked over oh my god. It was a elevator full of people and they all was looking at us. I hided my face in embarrassment and c look over at me laughing lowly . Once we stop on are floor he picked me up and walked off the elevator tongue kissing me. He put the card in and well you know how that night ended.
20votes