CluB 😩

25 votes .....
25 votes .....
Next chapter

Baby
   I am bouts to head out , it's already 11 you know I gotta be there . What time you want me too come ? I really really want you to come now he said walking up to me wrapping his arms around my waist.
     I am not ready and beside Asia running late . She always late he said with a attitude. Okay baby and I am coming I'll be there before 1 . OnE the hell girl imma already be drunk he said shrugging shit imma be ready to go home by the time you get there. Baby stop being dramatic I turned around in his arms.
    Beside Asia need to have a little fun. What about me he said pushing up on me. what about you clare i said rolling my eyes. What you mean what about me. You gonna give me another baby right he damn why he so fine . His eyes filled with lust he ask again.
      Right he said kissing up my jaw bone. Yes I said without hesitation . Let's make that happen than Tonight  . , tonight I repeated . Yeah look that's dontae I gotta go. Don't be no later than 1 I love you girl he said pecking my lips a couple time. Daddy wait , he turn around to look at me and I rise on my tip toes to deepen the kiss. Don't drink too much I'll be there soon. I hear you and he walked out the door.
- 1am

Calling Asia girl hurry tf up  , I am coming we only down the street . Yeah but I told him I'll be there at 1 . Stop letting him control you he'll understand.
    Whatever . Pulling off my phone begins to ring Babydaddy 🥵

Me : baby I am omw, we down the street . ( i said tryna talk before he can )
? : Kay this dontae
( Wtf I said looking at my phone )
Me : dontae what happen cause now you scaring me.

Tae : He got shot twice , ( I started screaming taking my hands off the wheel and Asia grabbed it )

Me : Is he okay I screamed with so much anger confusion and tears I couldn't breathe I started Hyperventilating. Pull over kay Asia said . I couldn't think or move.

Then I bust a u turn and headed to the hospital.

I pulled up to the hospital and jump out

I pulled up to the hospital and jump out .  Hey my boyfriend here Clarence white , tae ran over to me and started holding me , he went in emergency surgery 20mins ago .
       Was he breathing tae , huh was he breathing ? I jerk away from him. I don't know he said stuttering I need him tae he can't leave us. I was in tears , Calm down sis it's gonna be okay , I paced the floor calling my mom and dad and his family. Pretty soon the doctor came out family of mr . White ?
     Right here I said walking over to him , he was shot in his torso and leg , he lost a lot of blood -
Is he okay my eyes was puffy my make up was smired I been crying since I got here. I just wanna know is he okay , he is stable but he haven't woke up yet once the medicine wears off he will wake up he can have 1 visiter I walk back into the room without saying a word to anyone.
      I sat bye clare holding his hand talking to him kissing him.  I end up falling asleep and when I woke up I felt someone caressing my head , hey ma I said looking up and it was Clarence mom and black in the room. I got up hug both of them and called my mom to check on the baby.
10am
I have to go pick up fat man from my mom she has a appointment so I'll be right back I said to Clarence mom , go ahead hunny go home and relax I'll call you if anything change.
   Promise I said with tears in my eyes i couldn't stop crying and I didn't wanna leave him but I have to get fat man .' I promise she said hugging me . I see you later black and with that I was out the door.
I look in the mirror and my eyes was so puffy  . I got home shower and waited on my mom to bring ju. I look on my phone at pictures of us and videos and realize that all that arguing and shit was never worth it. I also thought about if I woulda left with him how things would or maybe could've went differently . But he's alive and i am thankful for that . I wipe my tears and grab my baby from my mom she hugged me and let me cry for a little bit till i gather myself . He's gonna be okay just pray about it.

3pm

3pm

Mother in law 🥰 calling ....

Me : what happen ,
MiL : just calling to tell you he woke up about maybe 5-10mins ago
Me : On my way.

30mins later.
      Pulling up to the hospital parking grabbing fat man out the carseat . Let's go see daddy , but before I got to his door I try to compost myself because my eyes was puffy from crying and the fact that I was still crying my face was red.
     I open the door and he was talking to black and turn his attention to me and juu . I couldn't say anything I just look at him looking back at me with sadness in his eyes. Baby , he said looking at me I just wipe my eyes and black grab juu .
   Imma head out , I got little man we just going to the cafeteria downstairs. Okay I said A little above a whisper . Than I turned my attention back to him .
   I am so sorry , if I woulda just been dress when you was ready this wouldn't of happen. I was crying even more now. Kay come here , baby it's not your fault. If you was there and got hit too than what Julez woulda be fucked up right now . Stop that crying shit now . I wipe my eyes , look am good look baby he grab my hand I am good alive breathing and guess what he said with a straight face , what ? I still want my baby too , I started busting out laughing . There goes that smile , I kiss his lips and he pulled me on the side of him ..
    Do you have a clue who did this ? I ask in a whisper . Nah but imma find out and when I do imma make sure they end up dead ...
25 votes .....
25 votes .....
Next chapter drop today ..,,,