What I am doing ??

I was finished cooking & Clarence was still in the car . I decided that I'll just jump in the shower . I went up stairs took my clothes off threw them in the bin. I turned on the shower letting the warm water hit my face. I washed up and put somthing more comfortable on .

I walked downstairs and started making plates when I looked over towards the couch Clarence eyes was blood shot red . I did a double take , I couldn't believe he was high asf. You ready to eat i said looking over at him ? yeah he said quickly. what you want to drink ? A water he said . I gave him a fork with his plate and a napkin and his water . thanks ma he said . no problem I smirked and went to making my plate I grab a wine glasses from the cabinet and rinse it I went in my wine cooler and pour me a glass as I sat on the couch with him watching the game.

He turned the tv down and look me up and down. What you got ma he said as I pulled the glass to my lips. Rosato it's soooo good . He looked at me and then look down at his plate. Tell me about yourself Clarence he look at me confused . what you mean ? Idk everything tell me about you. I am Clarence Julez White I am 25 years old my birthdays Nov2nd I own my own clothing brand I will really like to show you that's one day. I have 1 sister and a older brother I am the youngest.

I work for Mr.King - How long I said cutting him off. ? 5 months not that long , I think he really like me thou cause he promoted me 2 times already at first I was like a dealer but now I help transfer it and pick up money.

My mom and dad are together but my dad cheats here and there my moms act like she don't know but she knows they argue a lot so I moved out when I was 18teen. Oh okay I said cutting him off. what about you kay ....