Commit 💕

Okay Asia , I said walking in . She looked at me and Laughed who dick you was riding last night she smirked. Nobody bitch I laughed . why you late she asked . I simply over slept I said . yeah iight you my sister and I know you. I mocked her and went to the back so I can check over the inventory Clarence texted me and I responded. Trying on clothes and getting fitted Clarence text again .
Baby : where your shop at I wanna see you .
Me : boo imma share my location with you just follow that.
I walked out and was taking my pictures it took about 20 mins with hair and make up and as I was walking out my office , Clarence was walking in looking around I almost stumbled becareful bitch Asia said . who that she pointing. I look and Clarence had a dozen of roses and stared directly at me ..

 I look and Clarence had a dozen of roses and stared directly at me

Oh dammmmmn ma .!! I walked over to him and hug him he passed me the flowers. Thanks babe I said giving him a kiss. He deadass was kissing like he was tryna get fuck right here right now. Okay okay I said. Asia walked over hey who is you she said grinning ask ya sister I turned around and grab a hand full of ass. This is my boo Clarence she said shyly. I am Asia her older sister. I live in New Jersey so I am not around much . But know I will fuck you up messing with her. I looked at Asia and smiled.
Nah this my shorty he look down at me right kay ? Yeah I shook my head . She walked away and grab me again kissing me a little bit more.
It's 3:00 you ready ? I looked at him abd told him 20mins. My office in there if you wanna wait. He started walking back , they all waited till they heard the door shut . He finer than a bitch I smile yeah that's my man. I walked in and he was on his phone I started changing to put back on my clothes and he stopped me .
Why you look so beautiful come here no baby let go to my house not right here right now now .. I had on a red thong and a red bra , he pulled me up on the desk and started eating my pussy right there . He was eating my pussy up I screamed he covered my mouth with his hand and Anna came knocking on the door . Sis you good , I couldn't even answer her I was out of it. Sis I heard again Clarence looked up at me and said Kay say yeah. And went back to slurping , yeeeeeeeah I manage to get it out wait Clarence fuck wait babe ahhhhhhhh daddy please. You cumming Kay ? Yessss ...... I change my clothes fix my desk and Clarence walked out before me . Licking my cum of his lips. Kay Call me. Asia said giving me the eye . Okay I smiled.
Where's you car I asked home , Uber here so I can ride with you . Oh okay I said looking nervous . We going out tonight my friend having a g2g I want you to come he said looking at me. Okay what time 8pm it's just gonna be some of the guys and there girls . Oh okay cool I said I walked to my door step and it was another vase full of rose I looked at Clarence and he looked at me. I didn't send them shit. You didn't ? I looked confused no he said getting angry it was no card or nothing so I put them in the dumpster Clarence walking in before all mad and shit . Baby I don't know who could of sent those . Yeah okay you sleeping around cause if so lmk he said. I have slept with anyone in 6 years julez he looked at me and smirk . I am bout to pass out he laid on the couch and I went up stairs to get in my bed when I woke up he was looking over me. 7:00 baby I am bouts to go home change my clothes I already called my Uber be ready about a 8:00 imma pick you up. I hurried up and did my hygiene and put on some clothes. Think to myself like how do his tongue do this to me . I just be ready to sleep right after I cum.
Clarence: outside
Me : okay 2mins.
I locked up my house kiss Fendi and was out .

I got in the car and Clarence just stared at me. Hey baby don't hey baby me he said tryna get chocked ? He mumble. No why you look to good. What you tryna find you a new boyfriend. I ain't doing my job or something. Baby your my guy I don't care about no nigga in the world if I look good it's for you and only you. He smiled iight iight . I kissed him in his cheeck and sat back down. We got there and I got out the car Clarence grab my hand and we walked all the bitches was looking at me hating . We got to the back yard and Clarence sat in the chair and motions me to come sit on his lap .
Son who is this fine as bitch. Lamont said. I seen them eyeing her and she came a sat on my lap . Looking at me and only me . Y'all this my girl Kay this Lamont , Shawn, David , B . Hey y'all I waved he look at me and started kissing up my neck . Baby stoppped I laughed i am going to get somthing to drink. He smacked my ass and I walked in and pour me a drink when I was stop by some broad.

 You with Clarence she asked

You with Clarence she asked. Yeah that's my dude I said . How long y'all been dating not long. I wonder if it was before or after he fucked me. I looked at her in disgust , bitch he is mines , that dick is mines . I don't give a fuck when he fucked with you .....