Revenge

Home ( c pov )
I been home 5days .
    Find that nigga mike , I want him dead I said making moves from my office in home . Bring him to the Trap he gonna die tonight and that's on my son.
  Baby I heard from a distance, yeah kay I said waiting for her to say something. You hungry I can make spaghetti & a salad , iight hook that up you know I am hungry . Okay daddy let me put ju to sleep and I'll start cooking . Iight I hear you babe ,
     I haven't told kay that this nigga shot me because I know she gonna start panicking and I don't want her worrying to much about it. I got this covered, I got up from my office and Kay was cooking and ju asleep on the couch. 
    Hey ma I said coming up behind her , you need to be laying down clare lay with ju , turn around let me see your bandages. No they good stop worrying so much. Okay she said kissing my lips, tae and black on the way over so you need to put somthing else on. I walked on the stool and sat down .

I got up and straddle him , damn he said was gripping my ass

I got up and straddle him , damn he said was gripping my ass . Miss me daddy I said grinding on him you know I did he said putting hickies on my neck . I got up bend down so he can get a full view of my kitty . He bent his head and licked my whole cat threw my thong .
      Yo I heard over the intercom , damn I don't know why you got me started . I climbed back on him kissing his neck and they walked in. He smack my ass for me to get up and put some clothes on.
   I was running to the room and saw them starring ayee aye wtf y'all looking at . That's my ass focus on me i said laughing a little bit , I see why y'all got a baby in the first place . Stop it for I have to shoot you about my woman.
  Where Asia fine ass I only seen her twice , Kay came back downstairs fully dress telling the guys hey ,

15 votes for the rest of this chapter ....