That boy is mines 😩

Even thou we just had shower sex today marks 8 months of us being together and I was so in love . He treated me so good. So today was the day . I was gonna show him what i was really capable of I cooked him some dinner and put something sexy on.
I called him but he didn't answer and that wasn't like him . I than called my dad just to be noise.
Me : hey daddy
King: hey baby what's going on.
Me : nothing I called Clarence he wasn't picking up. Is he with you I asked ?
King : no he just left not to long ago he should be on his way back.

I heard the door opening ..
Me: oh okay I'll talk to you later. I love you .
King : I love you more babygirl.

Hey he said not even looking at me. Hi baby I cooked you dinner I said making the plates . Yeah he said dry asf. Clarence what's wrong he said nothing just picked up his pre rolled blunt and smoked it to the face. I waited till he was done and brought him over his food.

Now he looked at me and was out in a gazed , damn

Now he looked at me and was out in a gazed , damn. Kay he said tilting his head looking at my ass In this thong lingerie bodysuit I had on & you cooked. what's up what's today I looked at him nothing I can't spoil my man. I smirked. I started to walk away when I felt a sting go across my ass. Ahh baby ! I turned around looking at me he just bit his juicy pink lip and started eating.
Baby we need to talk about something he said. not tonight I said looking at him in his eyes. Please Kay no Clarence not tonight tomorrow I promise . we might not have tomorrow. He mumbled . What Clarence ? Nothing He said . He finished eating & I grab his hand leading him to the bathroom. His water was already ranned so I started to stripped him. I took off his shirt his pants his socks his boxer and he was staring at me in my eyes come on. He sat back in the tub. And looked at me with a worried look . I washed his tattoo and his body  i grabbed him a towel and walked out. He got out with the towel around his waist.

Lord what I do to deserve a fine ass man like him

Lord what I do to deserve a fine ass man like him. I was definitely gonna treat his ass tonight. I pulled sat him down on the edge of the bed . I took off the bodysuit & I was naked under my purple silk rode. He just looked so sad , baby he grab me I unwrapped the towel and got in my knees . I wrapped my lips around the tip staring at him in his eyes . He relax and grabbed my head pushing his self more into my mouth. Baby I jump up because I was chocking and I went down and did it again . He was moaning so soft. I got on the bed and stood on my knees and slowly undid my strings and dropped it. He look at me and and look over my body. Baby you can do whatever you want to me tonight. He look confused but at the same he grind. He signal for me to come closer and I did. He kissed my forehead , my nose , my neck , my nipples , my stomach and than my pum. He stood back and admire his view but I can't help but feel like he's looking at me like he will never see me again.
                 He finally walk over and told me he loved me. He look me dead in my eyes and told me again Kay he said. I love you , I don't know why I started crying but I just felt like something bad was bouts to happen . He whiped my tears and kissed me so passionately. I thought I was gonna control things tonight but it wasn't happening I felt weak and sick to my stomach. I covered my mouth and running  to the bathroom.  Throwing up everything I ate , Clarence stood in the door frame biting on his  bottom lip . You good ma . he said . Yeah I don't know what happen. I whipped my mouth and brushed my  teeth and was ready for him. You sick kay ? He said . I just been a little nauseous all morning but idk why. This my first time throwing up thou. I feel better I said. You sure kay . Yes come give me that dick. She a little freak freak . I stroked my dick she came over laid her on her stomach and started sucking my dick I look at her gagging and spit all over it. Just tapped it on her tongue and I moved away from her. Turn around and get on all fours he said demanding me I got up following exactly what he said and his dick being in my guts made me scream. Baby pleaseeee .
            He lifted me up by my neck and thrusted in and out I moan so loud cumming all on his dick.  Damn ma already , he said idk why but her pussy extra moist today ah fuck I pulled out and told her to get in top . She started riding hard and fast ahh fuck Kay slow downnn  . I put my hands on her hip slowing her down. I speed up again , I flip her on her back with both her legs in the air giving her all this dick she moaning so sweet and i felt her cumm and know I exploded and We just laid there. 
         The morning came fast and king had already text me 3 times. I turned over and stared at kay and she just looked so beautiful . I got up and started packing.  I took a shower  and look over at kay she turned over and I had purchased a diamond ring. No it wasn't a engagement ring. It was a promise ring , even tho she might not understand this I wanted her to wait for me . when I got back I am coming back home to her ........

 when I got back I am coming back home to her