C Pov

My Prince ,

I woke up & grab Julez keeping him occupied well his mom slept . I hope ya mom remember lastnight I said laughing hard asl. I knew she'll come around .
    Kay walked down the stairs limping and I held my breath trying to not laugh in her face . She look at me and tilt her head. Gimme my baby , she had a whole attitude. what's your problem, I am so fucking sore and on top of that I have 30 hickies on my titties . I am sorry bab- not your baby . The dick was good but you still got me fucked up . Baby I am sorry what more you want me to do . One slip up you can't be done with me forever kay , but I can she said with a smirk. Damn man I sat back in my seat . You feed peanut ? Of course I said getting up to grabbing my keys , where you going ? Out I said slamming the door shut .
2hrs later
She got me fucked up bro , I'll wait forever for her but damn she shutting me down left and right. She use me for my dick and tell me we not together but basically ready for a nigga to bust in her lastnight.
   Her ass was all out at the club , dancing on niggas I don't know what to do anymore. I wanna smack her ass or just punch her in the fucking face real quick. 
     Aye I love her dawg , that bitch Lisa son I almost killed that bitch when Kay left . Bro she is wild tae said shaking his head . Knowing I don't fuck with her . I went in the bathroom to literally go take a piss this bitch didn't even let my dick drip before she put it in her mouth . Pissy mouth bitch , it caught me off guard and Kay open the door what the fuck I was pose to do.
   She didn't let me explain or nothing . I lost my family for that shit , I mean yeah the way it look was crazy but it wasn't what it seem like . I want her bad bro , like bad . She'll come around , what imma do for her ? I have to do something.
2hrs later (back at home )
Walking threw the door I took off my shoes toss my keys and seen my baby boy playing on his back . where mommy Julez huh where queen at ? She walk downstairs I swear my dick jump

Wait where you going like that , I swear the baby got her right in all the right spots

Wait where you going like that , I swear the baby got her right in all the right spots . Kay go upstairs and change your clothes. No I am not doing much today this is chilled. I walked up behind her and put my know hard penis on her butt . Damn I need you I said grabbing at her pussy .
She turned around and slip her hands in my pants moving up and down , I kiss her lips nippling on her neck . Kay I love you , she pop it in her mouth .. fuckk Kay .. she kissed all over it , whisper all over my dick . Damn I held her head and started fucking her mouth.
Beeep nooooo hold on - that's my ride I gotta go . No Kay you can't leave me like this baby . Look I'll take you too the mall buy you watever you want she listen and was still stroking . Baby anything please don't stop I need you .
Bye Clarence, fuck man shit I pulled my pants up and grab the baby. I got out the shower and text kay
Baby mamma
When you get home imma fuck you till you cry ommm 🥵

Her : you miss this pussy don't you 😩

Babymamma
I dooo baby , I need it bad .

Her : stay up I might have something for you .

Babymamma
I can't wait 😩 you gonna let me eat you up .

Her : yesss daddy , stop text me you getting me wet and I am on a date .

Babymamma
You on a what bitch .?

Her : date with my friend herb

Babymamma
Imma fucking kill you. 

I jump up and put my clothes on , this bitch think I am playing right cause this is a fucking game right

I jump up and put my clothes on , this bitch think I am playing right cause this is a fucking game right. She obviously taking me as a mf joke. I sat downstairs on the couch and waited for her. I am not gonna pull up or act crazy in public but when she get in this fucking house imma back smack her I swear imma back smack her ass .

30minslater ( Kay )
I walk in the house and put my bags down I don't have time for c it's late and I just wanna go to sleep.
  I went on a date with herbo I am single I can do what I want.
    I took my shoes off and put my keys on the corner. So I am a joke kay , hmm ? Oh and as for that nigga he's dead so that's done. Why you playing with me kay . Hmm . He choke me up against the wall till my feet was dangling . Okay baby I am sorry I went to far I am sorry .
      Look baby I am sorry he dropped me and went upstairs. I walked behind him and he got dress and started his packing clothes in his duffle bag . Baby I am sorry I said taking the clothes out the bag. I know when he's quite his mind made up and he's super angry.
       I grab his hand and he pulled away , move kay . Let me leave before I hurt you & I don't wanna kill you he said . Baby - stop fucking calling me that .C listenn stop okay I am sorry I shouldn't have did that , I am not happy without you I love you c I been fighting these urges and I love you I love seeing you and peanut together . I love watching you sleep , I grab his hand . I love you clare , you love me I said in wrapping his arms around me . You love me daddy I said getting on my knees , I pull down his sweats and he stop me .
        Nah kay I am sick of playing games with you he fix his clothes and walked out . Baby wait I am sorry okay , you out here showing ass dancing with nigga and going on Lil dates & shit . Nah I am good on you them niggas can have you . He walked out and shut the dooor. Julez started crying and I was trying to chase him before I can hit the stairs he turned around and looked at me . Don't run after me , go get my fucking son and feed him.
     I'll call when I am picking him up I am done he look me up and down in disguise and walked out.