《2》

It's been a week since Ryan's appointment. He didn't get the meds. He refused to take pills and still pretend everything was fine.

He's starting to feel people see him as the person who thinks the whole world revolves around them. But he isn't.

If anything the less attention he gets, the happier he is.

His family constantly calls him. Just to see if he was okay, and even though not said, still alive. And every day the answer is the same.

'I'm fine. Don't worry everything is okay.'

His brother Nathan would stop by from time to time. Cooking up some dinner or bringing some takeout.

Ryan wouldn't talk much. Nathan would strike up a conversation, but it would always end pretty quickly. He could feel his brother staring at him.

"Nath, please stop staring at me. It's unnerving." Ryan mumbled as he moved his Chinese food around in the box.

"Sorry." Nathan cleared his throat and looked towards the TV. "I know you're worried Nath. But I'm fine. Just give me a month or so and I'll get better."

"You said that last month." Nathan grumbled. Ryan huffed and finally looked up at him. "Well I'm sorry! Do you wanna shove happy pills down my throat or something?"

Nathan was silent.

"That's what I thought. [Sigh] Look, what he did will never leave my mind. I just need time."

"Well how much more time before you go and do something stupid?! There can't be a 24/7 watch on you mate. I'm scared."

Nathan stood up and started to pace a bit. "I don't wanna lose my brother over something some bastard did to him!"

Ryan took a deep breath. He's already done plenty of stupid things. But he knows what Nathan is talking about.

"I wouldn't-" Ryan bit his tongue. He's tried. But never did cause he was actually scared.

Scared of death but desperately wants it.

"I'm trying." Ryan whimpered, placing the box onto the coffee table. Nathan frowned. Now he felt guilty.

"I'm sorry Ryan. I love you bro. We all do."

Ryan tapped his foot. "I know. But I promise. I'm fine. Don't worry everything is okay."
><><><><
I feel like this is worst than the first version.