Serious Talk

I'm typing this with a fucked up finger so apologies for the typos in this actually supposed to be serious talk.

So, I honestly didn't want ot to come down to this but I think it's time.

Fanfictions. Something EVERYONE is familiar with. A lot of those being YouTubers.

I wasn't gonna write this until I was watching a little bit of The Boys [JoshDub, Narrator, Mully, Eddie and Juicy] reading fanfic for a video.

And the part where Mully told the viewers that anybody who wrote those fanfics were basically fucked up and to not go find those fanfics because they were so awful.

And that just made me think of how it would feel if the fanfics I wrote about any YouTubers got found. I would feel humiliated and I bet 99.9% of their fans would hunt me down and give me shit.

I don't wanna delete the books because I've come so far in writing that I'm proud of how my writing skills have improved.

But I also don't wanna update cause honestly? I'm terrified of the outcome. CallMeCarson already said it's not cool to qrite fanfics about real people and [even though I love Carson] that's gotten A LOT of people in deep shit with his fans going after fanfic writers.

It's only a matter of time one of my books are found and one of my favorite YouTubers is uncomfortable and will most likely talk trash about me.

I'm not sure what I'll be doing with my books. It's a 50/50 chance they will be discontinued or deleted. Not sure if there will be a hidden in-between or not.

I'll still write other stuff but 99% of my followers come to my profile for the books I no longer feel comfortable touching.

I'm sorry to break the news like this and I'm prepared to lose A LOT of followers after this.

For those who end up sticking around, thank you for understanding and I love you guys.

And don't stop updating your books if you don't want to. If that's what makes you happy then write to your hearts content!

Anyway, again I'm sorry and I love you guys.