5

— Namjoon pov —

"Namjoon are you feeling alright..?" I hear jin ask but I don't care I could feel my heart race but the colour drain from my face at the same time.

I take a deep breath in before shoot my glare to jin, sternly speaking in emergency.

"Call the soulmate crisis team and our managers." I inform before putting my drinking glass down and plopping onto the sofa placing my head in my hands bracing myself for the agonising pain I will soon feel.

Her cheerful mother's voice humming in my ear...only then to hear her soft and broken voice in answer crushed me. It may have fooled her mother but it didn't fool me. Gosh what's going on!

I need to know what's happening to my girl.

"What...why do you need to call our managers....?" Jin ask's but I just turn my head again to him glaring angrily, "please just do it." I order before he gulps nervously and nods his hands slightly shaking.

"Manager-nim please come to our dorm with the soulmate team please Namjoon is suffering..." Jin slowly mumbles into the phone before nodding and humming in response to the voice of their manager.

"Yes sir..." jin nods, "thankyou sir" he finishes before putting the phone back and walking over to a door and knocking on it, "Yoongi!"

Soon that said door flings open with a glaring boy staring up at jin.

"What...?" He ask's leaning on he door frame annoyed from the taller boy disturbing him from his work.

"Namjoon is in trouble please let everyone else know and get ready for a long night..." Jin hums before sadly looking to the floor, yoongi's eyes only widen and he silently nods before shimming past jin and hastily rushes to warn the other boys.

Namjoon soon lies down beginning to feel a pain in his left wrist as he holds his own wrist close and rubbing it softly, humming a sweet tune trying to sooth his own tears that build in his eyes.

He was so worried about her...

Then it clicked, as he thinks back to the phone call he heard her mother say her name...

Y/n.

He knew her name, that reassured him now not being able to forget her name, her sweet and lovely name. His lips softly speak out her name trying to see how it sounds coming from him and he just begins to fill with a little giggle and excitement feeling elated to know his soulmates beautiful and gorgeous name. The name he would get to say and sing about and buzz about in interviews and in his vlives.

But his little day dream was soon stopped as he clenched his stomach in horrific pain. Groaning loudly as he feels the pain reach into his back, lifting up his shirt slightly all he saw where pink blotches and strikes before soon a knuckle mark appeared on his skin.

Jin desperately rushes over to Namjoon and begins to use the last two healing patches they have in the house, placing them over his stomach after being stunned at the now blood red marks across his skin.

He has never seen the marks turn red before.

Jungkook and Jimin stand at the door waiting for their manager to arrive with the soulmate team impatiently tapping their feet and sighing loudly as their ears fill with the groans and small screams that escape Namjoon's thick lips.

"Why....." Namjoon mutters, "Why is she hurting like this...?" He asks no one in particular only aloud. "It hurts....it hurts so much..." he follows on a tear escaping his perfect brown eyes.

"It's okay it's going to be alright," Hoseok speaks slowly rubbing namjoons back softly, "shes going to be just fine Namjoon. She has you." He reassures.

Namjoon coughs and nods as he soon feels a strain on his breathing again and a clench around his neck.

"S-stop..." he mutters taking his hands to his neck, yoongi's eyes soften as he begins to plug in earphones into namjoons ears playing some new music, love songs.

Namjoon shifts uncomfortably as his tears keep slipping from his eyes clenching his teeth he only thinks about how much pain y/n must be facing right now.

Soo Jungkook and jimin return with their manager having a indescribable worried face and soon about four new people all dressed in black with white masks and a specific logo on the back of their shirts.

Soulmate team.

On the back of their black shirts were the lovable symbol of a heart only that the heart was golden and it's been tied with a ribbon, but the ribbon has the pattern of the world on it, it's pattern filled with the continents.

One of them making Namjoon comfy by putting pillows around him, another one placing healing patches on his stomach and neck.

His gaze soon shifts to the other one with a note pad and camera taking evidence and proof of the whole thing, this staff was very important.

Finally other staff member taking his temperature and blood pressure.

Namjoon shouts as he feels this gruelling pain in his arm soon he couldn't hold back his tears as they just stream down his cheeks as the members soon tear up as the sight of their beloved friend suffering so much...just from another person.

It hurt not only Namjoon but them.

But there was a difference, Namjoon wasn't crying because of pain. But because of the adoration and love he felt towards y/n, these were tears of worry.

He began to feel his heart hurt and ache in pain but it was his pain.

Their manager taking many calls and trying to cancel their tour but taehyung stops him.

"Namjoon needs to travel." Taehyung states pulling their managers arm down from his ear.

"No he needs rest and to stay here. That is all." Their manager ragingly sighs before going back.

"No. Namjoon needs to travel." Jin intercepts in making their manager look up to him raising a brow, "why?" Their managers asks.

"She's not in South Korea!" Jimin squeaks out.
Jungkook nodding with him and taehyung.

"If we want to solve this we need to find her fast and as quick as possible." Yoongi adds, their manager soon nodding in agreement before checking where their first concert is.

"We can possibly go a few days early so Namjoon can try and find her.." their manager hums while the boys just look and smile to each other.

But their smiles drop as Namjoon flinches dramatically sitting up and screaming a name in so much pain and sorrow.

It was her name.

But in that moment of time half way across the world someone screamed it as well.

Namjoon soon fainted his built body flopping back into the arms of the soulmate team, now letting them get to work quickly.

———————————————-

I thought it might be nice to do some of namjoons point of views, I nearly cried while writing this.

Hope to see you soon!