18

— your pov —

Your eyes were stinging, you didn't have it in you to open them they were so sore from the crying you did, however you felt soothes as someone ran their fingers over your back comfortingly.

You flutter your eyes open only to find a mix of light green and deep brown orbs stare back into your own eyes.

You felt your breath hitches before shuffling away a little, "s-sorry.." you murmured looking anywhere but his eyes.

His light chuckle sent tingles everywhere as you felt your heart quicken.

You bite the inner side of your cheek trying to hold in the nerves that flick around your body.

"Please don't bite the inner side of your cheek, it hurts me you know?" He mumbles quietly snickering at your surprised yet dumbfounded expression.

"Sorry.." you mumble again holding your hands together and only staring at built his chest.

He doesn't say anything more, his breathes stable and melodic in some way, your ears are disturbed by the rustling of him sitting up before you also bring yourself to sit up too. Feeling a little weird lying down beside him.

You sit in silence for a little bit, it was nice that he wasn't trying to force anything out of you, you have heard story's of how soulmates mush together instantly when they first meet and have never been apart since. You even seen
It happen. However this, the way you both sit contently not trying to make a conversation getting used to each other's company, this way, is much nicer.

However a peak of confidence spurs within you.

"So...your a celebrity..?" You ask finally looking at his gorgeous features, the way a small smile plays onto his lips at your question.

"Yeah," He begins glancing at you before taking his attention to the window again, "I'm a korean idol, or k-pop idol.." he softly speaks in a low tone.

You nod slowly, "I've heard about it before....only recently though..." you inform anxiously twirling your thumbs.

He chuckles lightly, "that's because I've only introduced you to it, isn't it?" He asks tilting his head towards you.

You shyly nod before biting your lip in embarrassment, "I'm not very clever.." you inform but he only shakes his head. 

"Hm, I think your smart enough." He phrases before his hand slowly makes it way closer to yours.

"Okay.." you breathe.

You hold your breath trying not to gasp or faint as his hand intertwined with yours, you also try not to break down in tears, but you couldn't hold it in anymore as silent tears drop down your cheeks.

He squeezes your hand before you hear a short gasp and he pulls you close into a tight and warm hug.

"Please don't cry...your safe now okay?" He begs almost pulling you into his lap, you couldn't help but burst into tears again.

"I-I'm sorry Namjoon." You softly mumble his name, emotions filling within you, you have brought so much pain to him, he has hand to deal with your bullying since day one and he has done so well to follow his dreams! Only now did you realise that you have probably affected his career more that ten times and probably also stopped him from living his life to the fullest as he would be constantly in pain, only because your constantly in pain.

You gasp loudly as you begin to remember how you thought you really did have no one, that you were soulless how you didn't deserve anyone so you just hid away for days and didn't eat. 

"Namjoon I'm so sorry for everything!" You cry out clutching onto the hem of his shirt, he was so star struck at how you cried out his name, only now coming back to his senses.

"I c-caused you so much pain...why didn't I stand up?" You ask yourself, "I must've ruined a lot of fun things because of my stupid mistakes and life! You probably want to leave as soon as possible because I'm such a nuisance!" You plead, crying out all the horrible things Nancy has lied to you about.

About to start another cry of pain your stopped by a soft hand covering your mouth, your tearful eyes locking with his loving gaze.

"Your wrong." He states as a matter-of-face.

Eyes widening as you feel your heart slowly calming down and your tears softly dripping down your now rosy cheeks.

"You never wanted to cause me pain, someone did this to you...not yourself." His voice was deep and hoarse as he try's to hold back his own tears, "your life will never be stupid to me, as your life is my own, and I treasure every second of sharing it with you and I will keep on counting now." His hand slowly leaving from covering your mouth going around your shoulders again, his form now facing you, his eyes never leaving yours.

"Now that you are with me, I will never leave you. I want you to stay with me, so I can keep you safe from any threats and pain you might face." He strongly desires as he smiles brightly his little dimples profound on his cheeks, his whole smile lighting up your world.

You have never met anyone so perfect, so right, just so.

Wonderful.

"I don't deserve you...your too perfect..." you mumble your eyes traveling back down to your intertwined hands.

He softly chuckles before whispering again, "and your too perfect for me, but I Geuss that's how it works."

Flutters of your heart only filled your head as suddenly a soft brush against your forehead stopped all of your tears. Your eyes widened when he pulled away and softly kissed the tip of your nose, smiling softly afterwards.

Choking on your tears you just shove your head against his shoulder, softly letting tears of happiness fall and drop from your eyes.

"Thankyou...Namjoon," you breathe.

"Anything for you  y/n.." his voice softly hums out.

———————————————————-

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE
ALSO TWO CHAPTERS TODAY SINCE I DODNT POST ONE YESTERDAY
TA DAAAAAA

I HOPE YOUR ALL LIKING THIS BOOK COZ ITS ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING!!!!

Are you all excited to find more about Hoseoks history too?? What do you think happened to his soulmate?

Hope to see you soon my little teapots!!