6

— your pov —

You woke up with the smell of cleaning products and some sort of medicine smell fill your nose making you cough up awake.

"Y/n!" A strained voice calls out as someone squeezes your hand softly.

You glance to the left seeing your mothers pale face And watery eyes.

"Why...what happened..?" You groan before looking around resting on your elbows as you hold yourself up.

"I-I came to pick you up since you were taking a long time! And I got worried, I then heard.." she sniffles before squeezing your hand, "I heard someone screaming and I rushed over..." she sighs before carrying on.

"I screamed your name before coming around the corner and you were just there! On the floor!" Your mother exaggerates before sitting back sighing with her head in her hands.

Your eyes widen before you remember hearing another shout but it wasn't your mother...it was a boy.

You gasp out loud before you feel tears slip out of your eyes realising you heard your soulmate shout your own name.

It felt much different from when he rapped, no it had so much emotion in it and you couldn't hold back your tears anymore as you cry out in pain from realising he must have been hurt so so much.

"Y/n...? Sweetie? Why are you crying?" Your mother jumps up from hearing your cry's rubbing your back softly trying to comfort you.

"I h-heard...him...mum...he shouted my name! He hear our phone call!" You grin through your tears as happiness slightly fills you as you now realise he probably was about to be healed in time and it's why your still here now.

"Mum...I want to find him..." you cry out as you hug her and her shocked stance.

"Yes sweetie...we'll find him okay?" She promises to you as she smiles a pulls away.

"He did a good job of healing you sweetie," she smiles at you rubbing your arm softly.

You nod remembering the music he played for you as you were being torn apart by her.

You gulp before your eyes widening knowing now that she got away from your mum, meaning she can still beat you up.

But now you'll have to explain to her how you got beat up...

"Y/n...are you okay? How did you get beat up?" She ask's holding your hand tightly.

"I Geuss i got dragged down and alley, it was dark so I didn't see much mum.." you make an excuse which again she accepts completely.

You hope that your soulmate is alright...you felt incredibly guilty for all the pain your putting him through, all you wanted to do now was to hug him and to hold him and to tell him that everything will be okay now since he can protect you.

You sit back in the hospital bed as your mother gets up to find a doctors to try and let you out now since you've woken up, looking to the side you notice your phone and uniform neatly folded on the little table before grabbing your phone you try to check what's happening on the internet.

You decided to distract yourself by trying to find out more bout that band your soulmate keeps listening too, tapping on one of the videos fans have made which show all their funny moments.

You could help but laugh out loud while watching along with the video, smiling to yourself whenever the boy with deep dimples and the cutest smile you have ever saw keeps popping up on the video.

After what seemed like forever your mother came back and helped you be discharged by the doctors and you se toff back home to get so well earned rest.

But knowing deep down inside the second you go back to school there will be more bruises around your body.

You now registered with yourself that this beating she gave you was the worst, only hoping that this is the worst it's going to get.

But you could only hope.

— namjoons pov —

I groan while sitting up using my elbows to help myself sit up glancing around the room squinting my eyes as I look around spotting my friends laying or sitting up around the living room, all asleep, some with bandages in their hands and others with healing patches.

I sigh and smile before lying back down rubbing my arm staring up at the ceiling, smiling slightly rendering my soulmates beautiful name,   Y/n.

I find myself grinning wildly as I hear our music being played in my head, it seems as if she's trying to bond with me...finding out more about me.

"Joon...?" A heat a small whisper slip out from Jungkook mouth drawing my attention to him.

"Yes kook?" I hum in return smiling at him, "are you alright?" He ask's making me begin to notice the slight tingle of pain through my head but I nod, "I'm okay kook," I reply watching him nod sleepily before holding his shoulder and laughing a little.

"What is it kook?" I worry because it looks like his shoulder is in pain.

He just laughs before putting a healing patch on his own shoulder, "soulmate walked into a door," he giggles before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

"I'll wake up everyone else after I've eaten, what do you want to eat hyung?" Jungkook smiles while pulling out the frying pan and putting some oil in it.

"Anything, just something delicious please." I reply with before Starring at the ceiling again, thinking and hoping that my precious soulmate is alright.

My heart begins to feel heavy as worry for her fills it, I only wish to meet her and to see her soon, oh so soon.

"Namjoon! Your awake!" Jin cheers as he sleepily shouts holding up the healing pads and a water bottle in the air as he holds his hands up stretching.

"Hyung, Namjoons not the only one awake now look who you just woke up." Jungkook sighs from the kitchen while frying bacon in the pan, hinting towards the groaning boys who woke up from Jins shout, one boy in particular giving jin the deadliest glare.

"Don't kill him just Yoongi, let him find his soulmate," Hoseok giggles before getting up and coming over to me to tell me about what happened last night.

———————————————-

Chapter six is done!

Ah I love this book I really do, also please comment down which members you want to already have found their soulmates? Let me know by commenting.

Anyhow! See you in the next chapter!