16

— your pov —

You could slowly hear muttering and murmurs and blurry voices, you try your best to try and figure out what their saying and who they are, but the only clear thing that rattled your brains is the rapping and melodic singing of your soulmate.

Why is he performing! You question yourself as you also hear the close cheers and screams of fans.

You gulp, you knew who sang this song, now knowing him to be your treasured soulmate.

You tried putting a name to a face and you could feel your heart beat faster and faster in your chest as you remember his gorgeous dimples smile and his mesmerising eyes that locked with yours, even just for a few moments.

And then it clicked, his name never leaving your mind.

Kim Namjoon.

You gasped alerting the nurses around you rushing to your aid, you felt all of your senses shoot back like some sort of miracle.

"She's awake! Quickly quickly get her some food, ring their manager right now." A kind yet formal voice calls out rapidly coming to your aid, as your eyes whack open and you shoot your gaze around the room, concluding to yourself that it's a hospital.

Nurses putting squishy and luxurious pillows behind your head helping you sit up, you felt the blanket although similar to the sheet you had last time in hospital this one felt...heavier? Like a thin duvet almost.

"Are you comfortable..?" One nurse kindly inquired and you nod gently.

Watching as they leave giving you a breather from all of the recent havoc around you.

Your deep orbs land on the flashing red digital clock in your room, it's numbers registered as 2 : 48 AM. It's way past the concert now, you keep looking around the room trying to find any clues as to why your room is so...expensive looking..?

"Miss?" Another nurse kindly steps in after knocking and making her way over to you with a tray topped with food.

Your eyebrow quirked upward and you tried to collect your senses back again from staring up at the clock for too long.

Growling and aching came from your stomach as you layer eyes on the most wanted food placed on a tray and table in front of you, muttering in an undertone you thanked the nurse before you could feel your mouth begin to water from just a glance of the fruit salad and soup, topped off with some juice.

You didn't care how childish this meal looked, to you, it looked like an all you can eat buffet and you were set to eat all of it.

Politely inhaling the set of food your attention was draw back toward the door again and a familiar smile stepped in.

"Annie..?" You mumble setting the tray off to the side and watching as Annie cheerily walks in and holds your hand tightly, "oh it's good to see your okay y/n!" She breathes out before smiling at you.

You have a lot of questions.

"I bet you have a lot of questions." She begins making you raise your brows in shock, did she just read your mind!?

"And no I didn't read your mind." She again finishes.

You flip inside, a mind reader.

She giggles before scooting closer to you her cheerful smile replaced with a serious gaze, "y/n...ill introduce myself again, My name is Annie I am 23 years old and I'm Park Jimins secret soulmate." She hums while letting it sink in.

"Park Jimin...?" You still don't recognise their names yet and you watch as her eyes widen when she realises your new the fan base.

"Ah goodness, why did joon only introduce you to their music now?.." she lividly hissed while looking down.

"Jimins a member of bts.." she glancing up at you holding a surprised yet baffled expression.

"Oh." You let out before embarrassedly looking and your twirling thumbs.

"..y/n, I'm here to inform you that someone is waiting outside..but he didn't want to scare you.." she giggles eying the door before turning back to you. "He was in the room next door, when he found out you woke up all he wanted to do was to see you." She brags.

"Is it Namjoon?" Your eyes widen as you finally speak his name out loud, watching the eyes of Annie's grow twice in size and her mouth hang open.

"Wow, your definitely his soulmate if you can Guess that.." she breathes before giggling a little.

"Is it?" You ask urgently.

She nods before getting up, your hand reaches out to her and you squeal out a little 'wait' her attention soon flashing back to you.

"I can't." You beg.

"Can't what..?" She tilts her head a little afraid from your actions.

"N-no...don't let him in please..." you hang your head low...your beloved soulmate is standing right outside and you won't even let him in.

Annie's eyes widen as she soon realises why your shaking and your heart rate monitor is rising up with its beeps.

She sits back down taking your hands in hers, "y/n."

You stare into Nancy's grey dull eyes.

"He's not going to hurt you." She begins, you groan feeling incredibly guilty, bumping your head down onto the side of the bed making a slight pain run through you, your eyes widen as you hear another grunt from outside the door.

"Y/n, Namjoon doesn't care about what you have been through...he only wants to be with you and spend some little time with you.." Annie heaves.

"Yes but.." you gulp, "I brought him so so much pain, he deserves someone better! I'm a mess, he could never love me..he would leave me straight away from laying eyes upon me..." you blurt out through tears and whines as you felt your chest rising and falling the hot tears dashing down your cheeks, heat rapidly beating over and over and over in your frail body.

Annie's expression was cold. Hard as nails.

She stood up unknowingly and whacked the door of the room open dragging the taller boy dressed in the same hospital outfit as you, into the room.

You quickly pull over the blanket to hide the bottom half of your face, guilt fully taking over you, as you noticed the bandages all over his head and healing patches lapping over each other on his body.

He slowly makes his way over beside you perching on the seat Annie once sat on.

Beating, pounding and screaming your heart was going bonkers inside of your chest, the annoying beeps of the heart rate monitor filling the silent room.

"Hey-"

"I'm s-so s-sorry!" You pitifully uttered. Hot tears staining your cheeks along with your heart aching.

You could only then feel the strong pair of arms hug around you as you bury your face into the thin duvet soaking it in your salty tears.

"It's okay now, You have me."

——————————————————

*enter baby screaming meme*

What a chapter.

So.

Did you like it?

Hope to see you in the next chapter!!!