10

"Nice to see you again y/n...shall we finish off what we started earlier?"

You clenched your jaw, frustrations filled within you piling up one after another after another and soon your we're going to boil over.

But that wasn't today.

"Nancy, stop. I don't have time I am working and we didn't even start anything before so we have nothing to finish." You state while holding your head high and staring at her.

"Why you-" Nancy raised her hand in the air to slap your face as you clenched your eyes shut waiting for the beckoning impact.

You never felt one, however you still heard one.

Shooting your eyes open your view came across a girl, her honey blonde long locks tied into a mid-high pony tail ties with a green ribbon her thin bangs slightly covering her eyes as the little baby curls of her hair that escaped her ponytail cascade down her face.

Her head tilted the the right her eyes shut tight and Nancy's eyes as wide as the Grand Canyon.

It was the girl.

From your class.

You remember her crying deeply and asking to leave half way through the video because she was crying so much.

Her deep green eyes flicker to across to Nancy, a scowl flashing her emerald eyes.

"Excuse me but this is authorised personal only, you will have to lead immediately." She states coldly her innocence vanishing into thin air as she holds open the door for Nancy.

Nancy flashes you a quick smirk before sauntering out of the staff room holding that same smirk across her chapped lips.

Slowly the door slides closed as the field green form into little eye smiles, "my names Aileen..." she shyly smiles at you closing the door and taking of her apron.

"But you can call me lee." Her smile is bright and cheerful, the smile making somehow the room grow lighter.

"My names y/n...Thankyou...for that.." you sigh, your heart beat rapidly going back to normal as you watch her grab some water and drink slowly.

"No worries, I hate Nancy anyways." She Sighs while perching in the little table in the corner.

"You know her?" Shocked as you open your eyes wide, surprised at how this girl who is so quiet and hidden away knows about Nancy.

"Of course, she was in my primary school. She hasn't changed since she lost her—" emerald eyes stops herself before she spills out secrets of the untold.

"Since she lost her soulmate." You finish, sadly feeling a little guilty and pity for her.

"Yeah.." Aileen finishes, "she's not the only one." Aileen adds which makes your eyes widen.

"Y-you too?" You stutter being completely taken back by the sad drop.

Aileen nods and smiles brightly, "but I know I can find someone. It's just back to normal now" she grins before patting your back.

"Come on! Let's get back to work, those Korean boys are eating here and we get to serve them!" She wiggles her eye brows before letting you follow her out into the chaotic kitchen.

You smile too yourself, you finally have someone to talk to, a friend, it's a nice feeling to know you have someone to talk to.

— Namjoon pov —

I feel like I'm burning.

My body is heating up and heart is constantly beating as I sip on my soup, the cameras rolling and I only pray that she doesn't come across that same hurtful period, I don't want her to beat up...because it really has an effect on everyone else...