Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Sasha)

I sat back in my office with my partner as we looked at video surveillance. There were shots fired last night at a subway station and a women was raped and murdered. All we have is another young lady who saw everything but we couldn't find her in the system. It's like she's a ghost or something. I got up and I went to the break room to think. I got started in this field at eighteen and after that I became a cop. Now I'm sergeant and I'm thirty. Besides being a cop I also own a hotel with my parents and I have a sister that is a stylist and a teacher and a brother who does private security. I'm the middle child, my sister is the youngest and my brother is the oldest. My parents raised us right and me and my brother have spouses and my sister is single and a lesbian. My family knows and doesn't care. She been driven by her career and never thought about relationships. She also don't want to be used for her money. Anyway I got a call of a breaking and entering. A family left but their silent alarm went off. They sent us their video footage and it was the same women from the train station. She took a shower and then left. That let's me know she is homeless. After that I spent the rest of the day trying to identify her but I couldn't. I then went home and my sister was there. She was dressed up and told me to change. I did and we ended up at a nightclub.

Sasha: Really

Simone: We need to have some fun and I booked you a private session with a girl name Cherry

I rolled my eyes and then we got out of the car. We went inside and it was a nice place. The dancers were beautiful too. My sister headed to the front to throw money at the girls and I headed to the private session room. I waited for this Cherry girl and then she entered the room and I realized it was the women we been searching for. I told her sit down but she looked confused. I then realized she probably doesn't speak English so I stood up and I pulled out a badge. Her eyes started to water and I realized she was probably illegal or something. I then noticed her side was bleeding. She began to breathe hard and before I knew it she was on the floor. I quickly called my partner and the ambulance.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone