Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Continue Cherry)

We entered her place and her living room was a little messy. She moved some papers and made a spot for me on the couch. She then gathered her things and returned a few minutes later with a cup of juice. I made myself comfortable and I took off my shoes and I uncovered my head. I started to feel shy because I was alone with her in her place and she was looking at me waiting for me to talk. I just took a deep breath and then I spoke.

Cherry: I know our feelings are inappropriate but you get me and you saved me that day and your a good person, I still don't understand why you are single

Simone: Me either, look Cherry I love my job and your a great girl but

Cherry: I promise I'll just be your student at school and that's it, there's something between us and I know you feel it too

After that she pulled me into a kiss and her lips were so soft and she pulled me on top of her. I just held her cheek and I kissed her back. We kissed for a few minutes then we came back to reality. I told her I needed to head home for my curfew and she offered to drive but I declined. She gave me her personal cell phone number and after that I left. I went home and I was just in time for family dinner. After eating I got ready for bed and once my parents were sleeping I called Ms Row but she didn't answer. I assumed she was probably sleeping from all the hard work she does. The next day in homeroom which was a fashion class also we seen a tall pretty woman there. After we got settled in the lady began to speak.

Ebony: Hi everyone and I'm Ebony and one of Ms Row close personal friends and today I'm going to talk to you guys about running your own fashion company and by the end of the class, I have tickets for all the well behaved children to come to a fashion show during fashion week this Friday, you will get two tickets which is for you and one guest and the student that I feel is most well behaved will get backstage passes

All of our eyes got big and we all were excited to see a fashion show. Ms Row put headphones in her ear as she sat at her desk and graded papers. I was so intrigued by Ebony speaking about her company. But the end of the class we all got tickets and I was excited to get the backstage passes. I smiled at Ms Row and she winked at me. When I got home I told my parents and my dad didn't want to go but my mom was excited and I couldn't wait till Friday.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone