Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(Cherry)

My parents put me on punishment for getting another phone call home but they just told me no television and I can't hang out with Emily the rest of the week. I did text her and her mom responded said they took her phone away for a while. I told her I understand and then my parents sent me to Simone house and wanted me to apologize for making her job hard. I knocked but I then I realized I have the key still. Just as I was about to unlock the door she opened it. She was in her towel and her hair was wet. She looked at me strange but invited me in. She told me give her a minute and then she returned in a big sweatshirt, basketball shorts, and slippers. She looked beautiful with wet hair and I started to stare at her beautiful soft legs. When I came back to reality she was staring at me.

Simone: If you came for a booty call, I have my period and I'm not in the mood to have sex

Cherry: My parents sent me here to apologize about the incident but I know you don't care about that, I may not be in love with you but I still want there to be a us, I was wrong for hurting you

Simone: Sorry is not going to fix it and I'm not going to go to the end of the earth for someone that doesn't love me

Cherry: I have love for you but I am willing to fall in love if you give me another chance, I guess I was too caught up on people worrying about finding out that I never got the chance to see everything a good girlfriend was doing for me

Simone: I don't know

Cherry: Are you dating Cammy or something

Simone: No she's not my type, I see her as a little sister that needs guidance

Cherry: Okay, please let's fix us

She stared at me for a bit and I could tell she was thinking about it. After a few minutes went by she leaned over and kissed me. It was nice having her lips against mines again. I wanted to have sex but she isn't up for it. We agreed things were going to be like before and at school I'm the student and we don't do anything there. She also explained she will try to be less clingy and I told her I'll try to focus on the good instead of the what if we get caught. After that we made out some more and then I went home. I told my parents we were back together and they said they knew we wouldn't be broken up for the long and this is just the beginning of our on and off relationship. I don't believe the on and off because she loves me and one day I will love her and we will be together forever.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone