Chapter 11

Chapter 11

(Emily)

After we got to my house I told my dad how awesome the show was and I showed him my pictures. After that he wanted to get a photo of me and Cherry in our clothes before we got undressed and change. My mom joined in and after a few photos we headed to my room and I shut the door. We changed into our pajamas then my mom knocked and entered with some smoothies. My dad left for work and after our pizza came she told me don't forget to clean up. She then headed to her room and shut the door. We headed to mine and did the same thing and after that I told her all about my stupid boyfriend Jeff. He's a senior in my old high school. I had to change schools after I got expelled for sending nudes pictures to my old boyfriend. But he wasn't supposed to show anyone. My parents moved across town and I felt horrible for disappointing them. That's why no one in this school likes me either and my mother threatened the principle if he didn't get the kids to stop harassing me. After they stopped freshmen year started getting better and then I met Cherry and now things are great. We are not racist people. Our families get along and that makes me happy. But anyways she told me about Ms Row and I told her to call her on my cell and we both listened as the phone rang. When she answered we asked was her refrigerator running then I quickly ended the call and we laughed. We had a great time together and Saturday my mom took us shopping, and then we went ice skating and then we got some food and headed back to my house. I was sad when her dad came on Sunday afternoon to get her but I was excited my first sleepover was a success.

**************************************

(Cherry)

After school that Monday I told my parents I was heading to Simone place and they told me be back by nine. I knocked on her door and she smiled at me and let me in. Her living room was still a little messy and we headed to her bedroom. I noticed she was wearing small shorts and a bra and her face had green stuff all over it. She told me give her five minutes and get comfortable. I looked around her bedroom and it was a little messy as well. I started to realize my girlfriend is messy. She returned a few minutes later in a big sweatshirt with her college logo and she had a plate of Enchiladas and juice. After eating I just cuddled up next to her.

Cherry: Your a messy person

Simone: I know

Cherry: It's okay with me

She just stared at me and before I knew it our lips met. I wrapped one of my legs on the side of her body and I ended up on top of her. I really wanted to have sex with her. She lifted up my shirt and took it off. Our kiss started to intensify then we heard someone opening her front door. I quickly got off her and I put my shirt on and covered my hair back. She told me shhh and stepped out the room.

Simone: Sasha what are you doing here

Sasha: Why is this place a mess

Simone: Because it's my home, what do you want, I hate surprise visit

Sasha: Daddy had a stroke and he will be fine but he's in the hospital and the family is there, you should come out of your cave and join me

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone