Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Simone)

I sipped on my coffee on this Saturday morning as I graded exams and homework. I could be like my brother and sister and live in the hotel my parents own but I choose a nice cozy apartment away from them. I only get along with Sasha. My brother has his own family and my parents disown me because I found out my dad is not my dad. My mom had a affair so that's the reason why I'm white and my siblings are brown skin. My siblings are biracial. They have a black father and our mother is white. I don't know who my father is. My mother puts her marriage before me so I decided to move out of the hotel and get my own place away from them. Sasha comes around often to hang out but I don't get along with her boyfriend. I never told her he raped me once because she is so happy I didn't want to ruin it. But it happened last year and I never liked him because he always flirted and made me uncomfortable. One night when I stayed at her house I thought she came in from work but it was him. He said if I didn't have sex with him he tell Sasha I came on to him. I let him have his way so I wouldn't ruin my relationship with my sister and her relationship with him. After that she found out he cheated because my perfume smell was left on her bed. She beat his ass and after that he doesn't cheat anymore or bother me. She doesn't know it was me. But my sister deals with sexually based crimes all the time so it should have been easy to tell her but it's not. Anyway after I finished grading the SAT exams I was impressed by this Cherry girl. Her score broke the grading scale and she's the first person in that school to score that high. It's so hard to believe how smart this girl is with not having a school record to follow on. She explained she was in a middle school before but my sister couldn't find the documents or the home she was living in. We don't know her last name and she doesn't know either. The social worker just put her in the grade a fifteen year old should be in. But my sister is looking and working with ICE and child services and other law enforcement from different countries to figure out where she from and where her parents are. But I enjoy being a teacher. The kids respect me and I made it clear I don't tolerate bullshit and I will discipline somebody bad ass child and I dare the parent to get mad I put their entitled spoiled brat in their place. I have whooped a few of those kids ass and I didn't get in trouble for it either. After the word got around, the principal never around to care and the kids act right in my classroom and I don't get along with the other teachers or staff. Outside of teaching the fashion company I work for loves me. I mainly style the models and do hair and makeup but from time to time I design and I even ripped the runway a few times myself. I enjoy my own life and having my own personal space. I do have one good friend in my life and she one of the models and we been friends for three years now. I also speak multiple languages and I'm very strong and a lesbian.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone