Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Continue Simone)

I been dating Cherry for over six months now outside of school and we were happy. Relationships go a lot smoother when nobody knows about it. Her parents tell us we are going to be married someday but Cherry said she isn't thinking about that right now, I was however. Her parents told me I would have to convert to Muslim and I don't know about that. Anyway right now students were presenting their final projects before I end class for the summer vacation. I was grading these English papers on the spot. After they written it they had to give a oral presentation about it. As I was listening to Cherry speak I was also thinking how much I want to be in between her legs. Every time we get close to intimacy, something interrupts us. But after her presentation was over I told her she got A and to have a seat.

Male Student: Ms Row how come she gets As on all her assignments and none of us do

Ms Row: Because her IQ is higher than yours

Male Student: What that's supposed to mean

Ms Row: Cherry brain is wired differently from the rest of yours, her SAT scores broke the scale and she belongs in a school for prodigies but because of certain circumstances she is here, so while you guys might struggle to read a Harry Potter book in a month, she could read it in a week tops, I'm not saying any of you guys are dumb because everyone is smart I'm just saying she is far more advanced than any of you, now with that being said everyone dismissed have a wonderful summer and see you in September

With that being said the bell rung. The students hurried out and I watched Cherry and Emily get into her parents car. I waved and after that I finished cleaning up the classroom and I left. As I was putting my things in my car I took a deep breath then I headed back into the building. People from the board of education wanted to have a meeting with me and I didn't know what it was about. But after the meeting was over I headed to Cherry place. Emily was there and her parents were cooking there. After the food was made they blessed it and then we dug in.

Emily: So Simone are you going to be teaching fashion again next year

Simone: Actually I have some news, I won't be teaching next year

Cherry: Did people find out about us, are you fired

Simone: I'm the principal now

Cherry mom: That's really exciting

After our dinner Emily went to her boyfriend house and I was heading home with Cherry. Her parents were letting her stay the night with me today and I was excited. When we got there we got comfortable in my bed. We started kissing then I felt her slide her fingers into my panties. I did the same and we fingered each other for a while. After that I pulled off her panties and she took off mines. She got in between my legs and we began to grind against each other. I felt her wetness as she came later and not to long after that I did too. After that we cuddled and watched television until we fell asleep.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone