Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(Continue Simone)

After speaking more about the new rules of the school I sent the kids to the cafeteria to receive their schedules. From there I let the kids sign up for whatever clubs and teams they wanted. After school was over I sat down in my office and started planning the first event. With my four years of being here there were no school dances besides the senior prom. The only thing this school had was academic clubs like math and stuff. The school needed to be brought to life and that's what I was doing. Emily Dad annoyed me with his complaining and his views. After the assembly finished we talked more in the hall and I told him if he doesn't like it then change her school. Her mother apologized for his behavior and Emily looked mad at her dad. I spoke to Cherry parents for a bit and then I met other freshmen and new students. I left the school around six and my chest was hurting a little. I put the pain in the back of my mind and headed to Ebony place. She is the new fashion teacher in the school and runs the fashion club there. I even replaced or got rid of some of the teachers there that didn't really connect with the students or do their job right. But anyways I went inside her place and we went over a few designs for her winter line. After that I headed home and Cherry was laying in my bed sleeping. She stays over a lot now. I would tell her move in but I don't want someone to find out about us. I got undressed down to my bra and panties and then I curled up in the bed next to her. She mumbled something and I kissed her cheek and told her go back to sleep. I was awakened the next morning by her placing soft kisses on my neck.

Simone: Morning breath

Cherry: That didn't stop you the other day when you were all over me

Simone: Nothing going to stop me now

I pulled the sheets over us and we ended up having sex. I really enjoy kissing and eating her pussy and I love the way her lips feel on mine. After our early morning sex I got ready for work. I left my place first only to see a man about to knock on my door.

Dad: I believe we never got to meet but I found you, I'm your father

Simone: I don't have a father

Dad: I know I never been in your life but please let explain, when your mother and I had the affair I told her I didn't want children, she wanted to keep you and truth is I was never father material, but then my friend daughter saw you on television and in a fashion magazine and after I did some investigating turns out your my kid so here I am

Simone: So you wanted to abort me and if it wasn't for seeing my fame and fortune you wouldn't be standing here right now, have a good day sir

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone